• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar 9 inch to 10 inch adapters

jkailholz

Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Hello all? Many years ago I was at the Mopar Nationals and saw someone who had adapters that would convert newer style 9in. Hubcap rims to 10in. Hubcaps. Looking for information on who had or has those adapters or even if available?????? Thanks in advance!

don't know anything about it, never heard of it

welcome to FBBO

this really isn't a tech section for Q&A either
maybe try a different forum section

good luck

I don't remember the guys name , but he was from the Chicago area. I may have been the one who had a couple of samples at the Nat's. The Wheel Guy. He called me a number of years ago and asked for his samples back. They were made of plastic , made on some kind of C&C machine. I found they would work on a wheel as long as it had 4 tabs ( nubs for the dogdish cap ) , it would not work on a 3 tab wheel , the pull on the adapter had to be equal and it wasn't on a 3 tab wheel.

Frank

I don't remember the guys name , but he was from the Chicago area. I may have been the one who had a couple of samples at the Nat's. The Wheel Guy. He called me a number of years ago and asked for his samples back. They were made of plastic , made on some kind of C&C machine. I found they would work on a wheel as long as it had 4 tabs ( nubs for the dogdish cap ) , it would not work on a 3 tab wheel , the pull on the adapter had to be equal and it wasn't on a 3 tab wheel.

Frank
That is some great information! I vaguely remember "The Wheel Guy"

Auto Transport Service
Back