• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Alley show in Fremont CA

here is the parking map of who is going to be where.

MoparAlleyParking.jpg

I don't know if I told you, Steve, but I'll be right next to you with the '68 Charger, band-aid and all. :icon_salut: I really didn't want to be with the daily driver crowd way up on the hill....

Dan

Hope you guys have fun. I'll miss the party, cause I spent today (Sat.) dealing with a starter failure. I'm stranded. I'll be crying all Sunday.

Post up lots of pics.

Who is planning on going? Sunday June 3rd.

I'll be there selling parts. Looking for a COMPLETE A body 4 speed changeover? What about a 73 A body V8 K member? How about a 4.56 Dana 60 out of a Challenger? Need a fender or quarter panel for your Duster? Come on down!
The Mopar Alley club is also hosting a Daytona/Superbird show the same day at the same location: Ohlone College.
Last years show was down a little because of the impending rain. Hopefully it will be clear and in the 80s this time.

A buddy of mine is coming and may want to take a look at your A body 4 speed stuff.

We will look for you Greg :headbang:

A PT CRUISER with a HEMI, friggin' cool. There were definetly lots of nice cars there. I didn't see anyone with a FBBO shirt on, except myself, but hey, I could have missed it. That was my first time at that show, and the weather was very nice, didn't even use the a/c while up there, but on the 3 hour ride back home it was full blast.

Good meeting you big man! I didn't see anyone else though, but I didn't get into the show for very long either.

Hey, there's me and my 66 hemi Charger in the swap meet area!

I should have spent more time in the show because I notice you took a pic of a 66 hemi Sat in the same yellow color as my 66 hemi Bel.

It was a great show and a totally ran out of time to see and meet everyone.

I was going to stop by and say hi Meep-Meep but the wife found a new restoration project for me in the swap meet area and after carrying it back to the car I got side tracked with trying to get the judging form filled out and submitted. Then they started doing the $ drawings and awards at 1:30 and the rest of the day was shot after that.

Next year I will be in Top Gun so I won't have to deal with all of the judging and will have more time to take pictures and visit with people.

My New project.
IMG_1547.JPG

And some pics from the show.
IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1570.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1568.JPG

-Steve

Hey... There was a picture of my swap space just above the picture of that bad *** black Jeep!

Nice photos Jim & Steve, I should have made it down, I talked to Meeps on the phone, he said he met Bigman, but didn't meet any others there, did anyone see or talk to any other forum members there, Pabster said he was going too...

Good meeting you big man! I didn't see anyone else though, but I didn't get into the show for very long either.

You too Meep, hope you got some bites on your 66' one of my buddy's that was with me just totaled his 70' cuda 440 six pack 4 speed plum crazy and was shopping around. another reason we came buy, I found that cuda for him so I was pissed he wreaked it and told him maybe a B-body is what he needs ;) He won 2nd last year and had Magnum force do some work on it with sub frame connectors and dyno mat and they got that 6-pack screaming, I guess a little too much he lost it after some one cut him off! bastards!

My 69 hoopty was in the project class, I forgot to vote for myself so I didn't get any recognition lmao j/k It was fun to hear and see all the cars, you can see from my pics I am real partial to B-bodies.

"Nice photos Jim & Steve" Who is Jim? lol It's Jack just so you don't have to guess anymore lol. If I could change my screen name to just JB I would :)

Meep was the only one I could find only because he posted his truck and charger before here ;) and I asked his buddy lol.

I think we talked to Greg, we did find a guy selling 4 speed stuff for A-bodies.

I scored me some stainless steel wiper blades for $5 Was happy about that.

Wish I could have meet some of you other guys I had a blast running around looking at everything only my 2nd year going to this show so next year I think I will be in the street mod class since I can't go in the project class again.

For some of you local folks who didn't have a chance to meet everyone at the Ohlone show, there may be hope yet. I put on a car show at my shop every year and would love to have a nice FBBO representation. Live band and my buddy Big Mike on the BBQ. Rules are:

No bad attitudes.
Bring ANY American made car or truck 76 and older in any condition. Yes, even Pinto's and Vegas are welcomed.
A small side dish to share, something for the grille and your beverage of choice.

No awards; no BS. Just a bunch of gearheads bench racin' and hanging out in a man cave decorated with vintage car parts and machinery.

This happens in Aug and I'll post it when I nail the date down. So far I'm leaning towards the 25th. This is a private party so I will need to know for sure how many people will attend.

Great photos!! I especially like the one on the rotisserie, so many see the finished project, good that some people get a glance of a little of what gos into these prize winners..

Meep. Really sounds like a fun day, you know i cant come although i sure wouldn't mind it! Hope you get a lot of folks here and have some great fun!

Meep, just where in Nor Cal are ya? I might be able to go depending on how far north you are from me.

For some of you local folks who didn't have a chance to meet everyone at the Ohlone show, there may be hope yet. I put on a car show at my shop every year and would love to have a nice FBBO representation. Live band and my buddy Big Mike on the BBQ. Rules are:

No bad attitudes.
Bring ANY American made car or truck 76 and older in any condition. Yes, even Pinto's and Vegas are welcomed.
A small side dish to share, something for the grille and your beverage of choice.

No awards; no BS. Just a bunch of gearheads bench racin' and hanging out in a man cave decorated with vintage car parts and machinery.

This happens in Aug and I'll post it when I nail the date down. So far I'm leaning towards the 25th. This is a private party so I will need to know for sure how many people will attend.

I can do it but the wife's b-day is on the 25th If I was with the boys that day it would be over :( any other dates work for you?

Meeps If you need help on your show, at your shop, maybe I could come down early, I could just stay at my Aunts house in Danville maybe, I could leave Pops & the old Dog Buddy there if I had too... Let me know when & where, sounds like fun...

I was hoping to meet some of you, but it didn't happen. I recognized ChargerSteve's fastback, but we missed each other. I got there a bit late, my 74 was parked just across the aisle from the other G Class cars. I did run into the guy who sold me my Charger, which was really cool. He was really happy that I'd taken good care of it.

I had a great time, but next time I hope to meet some of y'all in person!

Meep, I'd do my best to make it out to your shindig... sounds like a great time!

Auto Transport Service
Back