• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar hemi Super Stock items (rare)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htb

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original magnesium 1965 cross ram hemi - complete, uncut, carbs, linkage, brackets everything - $7000. Original 1964 FX Holley carbs - 860 cfm - so rare they have only Chrysler part number - no Holley list number - great shape and used on early FX cars $3000. Super Stock rear mount Mopar battery kit - complete with big jell battery, trays, brackets, cables - just bolt it in! $500. Complete fuel system for trunk - 10 gal cell, all lines to engine compartment and returns, fittings, Aeromotive A1000 pump, pre and after filters, Aeromotive regulator, gauge, brackets, relay, wiring - everything. Fits B body perfectly easy to shorten lines for A-E bodys - $600. A833 vintage Direct Connection aluminum case 4 speed, 18 spline, Liberty slick shift gears, cast iron tailshaft - like new - $2100. Hurst DPFX shifter - like Sox and Landy used - rare and perfect - $600. Line lok with original hurst (1969) button - $500. Compete Cal Trac suspension for B body - compete springs, shocks (front/rear), brackets $1000. 440 original 6bbl hood - not a reproduction - the real thing, good shape $1500. A100 original lightweight seats - new covers and aluminum brackets - $1000. SW mechanical tach (complete with cable) and vintage water temp, oil temp gauges - $600. Breakerless Mopar distributor with tach drive ($400), tach drive splitter $200, Syncro Start mechanical rev limiter (predecessor to Stahl unit - same thing - it's the one Stahl bought from Syncro Start ($300), adapter to run both engine shut off and mechanical tach from distributor $150, lightweight aluminum alternator brackets - $100, Keystone Kustomag Klassic 15 x 4.5" front wheels - originals not reproductions, caps and all ($500), rear Keystones - 15 x 10 with new M/T slicks, will fit inside B body wheel wells with NO modifications, $1200. Ted

You have any pictures of the items listed that can be posted here for us to view...?

Hi,
Is the SS rear mount Mopar battery kit still for sale?

Would you sell the Keystones as a complete set? I know your selling the car and I would be very interested in them. I have cash waiting. Let me know, Thanks

Would you sell the Keystones as a complete set? I know your selling the car and I would be very interested in them. I have cash waiting. Let me know, Thanks

Last activity here from Seller was a year ago - try sending a Private Message for contact - "Conversation"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back