• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Mechanic Charlotte NC Area

kp1226

Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
Have not been on here since moving from Houston to Vale NC a few years ago. While in Houston I began repairing classic Mopars as a side job. I am ready to do the same since moving to North Carolina. I've owned, driven, and repaired classic Mopars for 30 plus years. I currently own a 1971 340 Duster, a 1975 /6 Scamp which is my daily driver, and a 1977 D100 360/833 od.

I am able to repair engines, automatic and manual transmissions, diffs, suspensions, and electrical. I do not do bodywork. Since this is not my primary source of income, my rates are much lower than a typical shop.

I do this so that owners of these classic cars can enjoy drive them and enjoy them. I treat every car as if it were my own, and cars DO NOT sit in my shop for weeks, or months.

I recently repaired a leaking rear main seal on a 1973 440 Road Runner that a local shop had recently attempted to fix. The car was in my shop for 3 days, and 2 of those days were waiting on parts.

I have attached pictures of some of the cars I have worked on, and made reliable.

Please private message me if I can help you out.

Kurt

dave rick.jpg

jimmy.jpg

You should stay busy. Lots of car owner don't work on their cars them self's. They may not have the tools or shop to work on them. I do all my own work so can save money that way. But also, am retired and have plenty of time on my hands. Some nice-looking cars on your forum. I have been looking for another project car but the price of these is pretty darn high. Trying to find a project that does not require a full-on resto. But that is another thing. LOL.

Welcome to the area. We are less than 25 miles from Vale.
Thanks! If you know anyone in the area looking for help with their car, feel free to pass along my information.

Auto Transport Service
Back