• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action, or other?

Which magazine do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just clicked the link too, and checked the covers of the 2013 issues. All six of them show a B body on the cover, so there's a story each issue for us... For the four 2014 issues, three show a b body, and the other mentions a 1970 Charger.

april2014s.jpgaug2014s.jpgfeb2014s.jpgjune2014s.jpg

I have been a loyal mm subscriber for at least a dozen years but recently let my subscription expire. they have way to many articles on the new stuff and all the adds they have are ridiculous. I can read it cover to cover in a couple hours easy. there tech sucks and I really don't care about hopping up my wifes new 300.. I don't know what made them change as they used to be a good rag but now have become a joke..i like hemmings muscle machines and recently subscribed to Mopar action and will give them a try. I still get car craft and popular hot rodding but will not renew any of them when the subscription expires and instead will start rereading all my old magazines from the last 20 years as the articles in them I have long forgotten and it is like reading them for the first time all over..i knew I saved them for some reason

I pretty much agree with you furyrestored.....you will find MA tech superior ( O K so e bergers sense of humor sometimes is a little dry!!) LOL
Hemmins is great quality paper and photos, only problem sometimes makes me want a chevy or ford!??? LOL
it took me almost 30 yrs to learn what little I know about mopes, not i'm getting so damn old I forgot most of what I did learn!????? no really.............
maybe sellout, move to somewhere pretty warm all year,that still has good supply of old mopar projects, plenty of mopar events, cheap land,
buy me a new air compressor, then find a neighbor kid to do the work......

im sure your business has taken off with all the check cashing, and not delivering of orders you do. its been 13 weeks since you cashed my check, with no parts delivered, you could at least man up and answer your phone

im sure your business has taken off with all the check cashing, and not delivering of orders you do. its been 13 weeks since you cashed my check, with no parts delivered, you could at least man up and answer your phone

whom are you referring to?

now that left field is covered, let's fill the other eight positions...

I recently received a decades worth of all the diff Mopar mags from a neighbor that moved. Not impressed w/ any of them.

I'm a loyal Road and Track as well as Rod and Custom subscriber. Internet for everything else.

who are you posting to? You quoted no one.

whom are you referring to?

Sled City Fiberglass IIRC, him {Gary nies} & Glassman allegedly had issues with communication, customer service, threats, delayed product, because of alleged illness & small 3 man shop blah blah blah, you get the jest...

who are you posting to? You quoted no one.

now that left field is covered, let's fill the other eight positions...

Mopar Muscle asked me, Sled City Fiberglass, to donate a few parts to their Nostalgia S/S 64 Dodge that they were building. I thought it would be a good idea also. You know, a little advertizing never hurts. I really wasn't ready for the responce or the orders that that article generated for my company. The 64 Dodge molds have been busy since, and an up swing on all the other orders also. Thanks Mopar Muscle !
I think this is what he's referring to, seen the deal in the welcome wagon...

ah yes, i see i have displayed to everyone just how adept i am at using the forum. sorry for the confusing post, the person i was referring to and i have worked things out, so i wont be negative posting about it or him. budnicks is correct, and again i am sorry for this

I do like the new HEMI articles. They are probably in my future. Once they start to litter the junk yards a bit more.

Randy Bolig is the worst editor. Way too much bragging on what he has,most of the articles are blatant advertising for donated parts that most of us can't afford. Going to switch to MA when subscription ends. Wasted a lot of time and gas to attend the Southern Nationals that they sponsor, biggest bust I ever went to. No more than two dozen show cars,swap meet vendors. Saw the lazy guy at MATS jetting through the huge swap area in a golf cart and wanted to tell him MATS is how to have a show as he makes sure you can't write to him directly through the magazine.

I just got my 63 Polara (for sale btw :laughing6:) in the August 2014 issue of MA, so I'm a lil biased. I met with Cliff the editor with MA at Nationals last year. He was a very nice guy and very down to earth. I've been with MA for quite some time and wouldn't ever think of ending my subscription.

I see what some of the guys here mean about mm. My first two issues for have come and compared to issues from 07 and 11 they are half the size. But they still had good write ups about cams and pistons. I will give them some more time, but I definitely see the changes some have listed.

yes rocketman, just like loaf of bread and ice cream, get less, pay more, and they tell ya how everything is wonderful!!!????
like the guy said, if every mopar guy paid for a subscription to each one of those mags, WOULD they be any better, bigger, less ads, etc or would the corporate egg suckers just put more millions in their bonus portfolio!!??? i'd bet the farm on the later!!!!! JMHFO

yes rocketman, just like loaf of bread and ice cream, get less, pay more, and they tell ya how everything is wonderful!!!????
like the guy said, if every mopar guy paid for a subscription to each one of those mags, WOULD they be any better, bigger, less ads, etc or would the corporate egg suckers just put more millions in their bonus portfolio!!??? i'd bet the farm on the later!!!!! JMHFO

Tell me about it. Thanks to ACA legislation my company is backing off the great coverage I have next year making everyone bronze after taking us from a HIGH plan to the gold plan this year.

About 3 weeks ago my President called to say I was not closing business like I used to and I told him "You guys aren't taking care of me like you used to" , the phone went silent, I thought he died, he was still on just did not know what to say.

Mopar Muscle sucks. They used to be better, a long long time ago, but even then the tech was horrible. They are a total sell out and would much rather turn everything into an aluminum radiatored, roller rockered, and digital dashed aftermarket shivvy pig. Whatever their primarily generic motors sponsors sell. Not only that but their writing is just so bland. Every story is the same, their attempt at humor is awful, and 90% of their content is written by submission which means they can't stand behind it (I have had them actually tell me that).

Do yourself a favor and cancel the MM subscription, and pick up a copy of Mopar Action. By far the best tech and best content, and the staff has stayed very much the same for a long, long time. All true mopar guys and all knowledgeable. What does that tell you.

Mopar Muscle caters to my taste, I can't say that for Mopar Action or this new Collectors Guide

Auto Transport Service
Back