• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar nationals

Any documented update not hear say? I heard Ohio went to red over the weekend which is basically lock down... That being said I need to cancel my room then so as not to be charged a night...

announced today, you must wear a mask indoors if not a home, and all public places. thinking about travel restrictions.

announced today, you must wear a mask indoors if not a home, and all public places. thinking about travel restrictions.
It's the same way here AND we just had the Carlisle Show....

Found my answer.... Show is canceled.. Just canceled my room....

http://www.moparnats.org/

Not great news, due to the recent spike in Covid cases in Ohio, as of today (7-21-2020) we are forced to postpone the event to 2021. We are sorry we had to change at the last minute but the new restrictions announced by the State do not allow spectators and a very small percentage of participant capacity which has already been surpassed by pre-registered participants. With it being our 40th Year Anniversary, Tribute to the 1970 Model Year and the General Lee Jump, with Luke & Daisy being there in person and signing autographs, we had no choice but to postpone the event due to these new changes where many of you would have missed out. We are working out the process for Pre-Registered participants to have the option of rolling their entry into 2021 and locking in the price for next year or if necessary requesting a refund. Check back in the next few days for a link when the process has been defined. If you have hotel reservations, remember to cancel or move them to 2021.

Dates for next year are August 13,14,15, 2021 at NTR.

Last edited:
Found my answer.... Show is canceled.. Just canceled my room....

http://www.moparnats.org/

Not great news, due to the recent spike in Covid cases in Ohio, as of today (7-21-2020) we are forced to postpone the event to 2021. We are sorry we had to change at the last minute but the new restrictions announced by the State do not allow spectators and a very small percentage of participant capacity which has already been surpassed by pre-registered participants. With it being our 40th Year Anniversary, Tribute to the 1970 Model Year and the General Lee Jump, with Luke & Daisy being there in person and signing autographs, we had no choice but to postpone the event due to these new changes where many of you would have missed out. We are working out the process for Pre-Registered participants to have the option of rolling their entry into 2021 and locking in the price for next year or if necessary requesting a refund. Check back in the next few days for a link when the process has been defined. If you have hotel reservations, remember to cancel or move them to 2021.

Dates for next year are August 13,14,15, 2021 at NTR.

I'm donating my entry fees to the operators in order to ensure future events. All the hard work and preparation that goes into an event of this magnitude (and Carlisle, etc.) often gets overlooked! After years of attendance and unequaled enjoyment spending time with my father I can't thank them enough for the efforts! I will not be seeking a refund. Let them keep the entry fees as an appreciation of past events and as a contribution going forward. Without the promoters all those long nights in the garage (not to mention the beer belly) prepping for the next 'big show" have little less meaning.

Who will join me!

Now stepping off the soap box, sorry.

Auto Transport Service
Back