• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats truck and trailer parking

snooprob

Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if your truck and trailer can be left on site at National Trails to where I can just drive my car back and forth from there to the hotel?

Does anyone know if your truck and trailer can be left on site at National Trails to where I can just drive my car back and forth from there to the hotel?
There is a designated lot (field) just outside the track down the street to park in.

I should have been more specific. I'm wanting to leave my truck and trailer overnight on National Trails property. Anyone know if that's a possibility?

Yes, but outside the fenced area by the back gate .

To my knowledge not inside the show field area unless its in a swap spot or Pit area

Yes, but outside the fenced area by the back gate .

To my knowledge not inside the show field area unless its in a swap spot or Pit area

if you have a pass to get your truck and trailer in through the gates, you can leave it inside and just drive your car to the hotel. We’ve been doing that for years. We pay for racing most of the time.

That field becomes a mud pit if it rains any at all. They were pulling trucks and trailers out with a tractor one year.

B55DB2CF-EC5A-4344-99FD-ADCDE73100F8.jpeg

We always rent a swap stall. You get 2 tickets to get in and a place for your stuff. (whether you use it for that or not) Parking right outside the back gate.

Auto Transport Service
Back