• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar only

John Keyburn

Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
Hello ForBBodiesOnly fellow members. Thanks in advance for any help or advice. I will lean on this site a lot over then duration of my 1962 Savoy project.

Here is my Garage post, complete with a few photos of the actual garage, had to repair the roods and empty out a log of junk to get the car in, probably a common occurrence with many others
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showcase/1962-plymouth-savoy.5629/

My Daily is a 2006 Dodge Magnum Rt with SRT fascia and rims. Serves the kids well with all the hockey gear we lug around!

Here is the Savoy before the ride home to PA from OH. Thanks to my dad for coming along and providing the Tow Vehicle, also a Mopar(a 2004 Durango!)
IMG_0133.JPEG

Thanks 440 PHIXX. I'm close by you also in SE PA. Let me know of any cruises or parking lot stuff, but I'd be bringing the Magnum for now.

I’m hoping to get some stuff together this year. But yeah, as soon as it warms up, I’ll let you know!

Cool Savoy. You said hockey, Blackhawks lose 6-1 today. Preds fans bragging how good their team is, haha.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Beautiful Savy! (spelling intentional)! Love it!
:thumbsup:

That's one heck of a starting point for a project! :thumbsup:
newwelcome.jpg

Really nice B body welcome to the site!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Did you ever see the car race?

Auto Transport Service
Back