• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Owners Beware of PST (Performance Suspension Technology)

"Blacklist?" Who does that in the customer service world? Sounds like 1 bad apple, a bad apple who obviously doesn't know how fast bad news can travel. Nothing worse than putting sweat, hard work, 18 hour days, and all your savings into your hobby to turn it into a business, and have an employee act like this to one of your customers. They will make it right. Maybe the issue isn't with the company, rather a lone jerk flying below the radar

Call them, dial a phone
screw the damn e-mail ****, IF it isn't working
talk to management, it will get handled

IMO the e-mail route, is the wrong way to handle this...
yes;
It's good for the record paper trail thou...

But;
you really need to talk to a person in management,
or a supervisor, one on one, in real time...

IMO too many slow responses from 'most suppliers'
no matter the good intentions, via E-mail

good luck

"Blacklist?" Who does that in the customer service world? Sounds like 1 bad apple, a bad apple who obviously doesn't know how fast bad news can travel. Nothing worse than putting sweat, hard work, 18 hour days, and all your savings into your hobby to turn it into a business, and have an employee act like this to one of your customers. They will make it right. Maybe the issue isn't with the company, rather a lone jerk flying below the radar
Agreed, most likely one bad apple in an otherwise good company.

INRI,

I apologize for the experience that you had. I was out of the office on Friday, but I do have the email prompts from this forum tied to my phone but for some reason it do not pop up as a notification. I will be pulling your paper work and reviewing it today as well as talk with the customer service rep involved. I will send you a pm today as follow up.

Thanks
James From
PST

I was able to pull your order and customer service notes from the conversation. I will be reviewing those as well the recording of the conversations that you had with the customer service rep involved. Now I do see that the replacement cam bolt was shipped out on Friday and is scheduled for the delivery today. I will pm you the tracking number as well.

I will follow up with you privately later today after reviewing.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing Manager

Read what Rick Ehrenberg says about them.

If you please enlighten me on this issue with our strut rods. We have been selling the same design for a numbers of years with no issues. So far we have sold 311 since the start and 21 pairs so far this year. So if there is a problem would definitely want to address it, but we have had no customers reach out to us with any type of concern.

Thanks
James From
PST

Contrary to Rick’s own belief, he is NOT the “guru” of all things Mopar.

I too read that Ehrenberg didn't have good things to say about the adjustable strut rods but IMO he don't much like any aftermarket products when it comes to front end hardware.
I have had the PST adjustable rods in my Charger for 3 years with absolutely zero issues. No noise, no excessive tire wear with smoother up & down jounce ability and I can't imagine those old rubber bushings outlasting or out performing the Heim joint. but what do I know? I think it boils down to opinions and we all know what they are good for.

If you please enlighten me on this issue with our strut rods. We have been selling the same design for a numbers of years with no issues. So far we have sold 311 since the start and 21 pairs so far this year. So if there is a problem would definitely want to address it, but we have had no customers reach out to us with any type of concern.

Thanks
James From
PST
it was Really nice to see how Fast you responded and actually handled this scene James.

would also like to briefly comment on the adjustable strut rods.
i think it Was Eberg who had an article in the rags and he was saying the Deflections and road conditions might possibly crack or snap the rods and Thats why he was advising against using them on street cars...?
BUT,
this article was like,ten? Years ago tho,so im sure if there had been a problem,
you guys have designed and improved the product.

this is just old out of date info thats still circulating around,
kinda like christopher columbus discovered america.

And the FMJ spindles are not good! I laugh every time I read that. Rick doesn’t like aftermarket stuff, but he will totally take Jeep Liberty rear disc brakes and machine them to fit an 8 3/4. Go figure.

Contrary to Rick’s own belief, he is NOT the “guru” of all things Mopar.
Lol. I personally think he is a class a a$$hole with a very big head.

I’ll take the advice of the many that actually used them for years and thousands of miles and had no issues. Got them for my coronet and wouldn’t think about using stocks unless doing an OE type build

I’ve had the exact opposite experience with them, they’ve been great to me. they are a sponsor here and will surely rectify the situation. @PST

Yep same here and I have bought a lot from them the past few years for both abody and bbody cars.

Admittedly I listen to people who have been in the hobby a long time. For one I'm building a car that I want to have fun driving. I'm not out to beat the crap out of it or drag race the car, and track the car. I don't feel that the aftermarket is the end all. So a stock strut rod set up will be fine. Eberg may not be the know it all on all things Mopar, but he has alot more experience than I do. That does not mean i'll jump off a bridge if someone thinks it's a good idea. It's like the modern mopar stuff i hear. My Charger is not a real charger because it has four doors.

Admittedly I listen to people who have been in the hobby a long time. For one I'm building a car that I want to have fun driving. I'm not out to beat the crap out of it or drag race the car, and track the car. I don't feel that the aftermarket is the end all. So a stock strut rod set up will be fine. Eberg may not be the know it all on all things Mopar, but he has alot more experience than I do. That does not mean i'll jump off a bridge if someone thinks it's a good idea. It's like the modern mopar stuff i hear. My Charger is not a real charger because it has four doors.
it's a real Charger...just not a classic muscle car Charger with creds.....

I haven't purchased a lot from PST, however I did buy tubular upper control arms, c-body tie rod sleeves and a full polyurethane front end rebuild kit that I installed about 11 years ago. No squeaks, failures or any other issues. Your results may vary.

JoePole can you tell me how the little washer works on the tubular upper control arm? there is the spindle the boot slides on but is the. Ext part the little washer against the boot then slide the spindle onto the upper ball joint bolt?

JoePole can you tell me how the little washer works on the tubular upper control arm? there is the spindle the boot slides on but is the. Ext part the little washer against the boot then slide the spindle onto the upper ball joint bolt?
I

Not sure I understand your question but I just happened to drop my K-member last week. Here is a picture of the UCL I have been running for about 10 years.
IMG_20220328_185906_hdr.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back