• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Perf Cam and Lifters P4120235

Status
Not open for further replies.

69chargerse

Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Mopar Performance camshaft and lifters P4120235. .484" lift, 284 duration, 241 @050, 108 lobe separation. (specs according to Mopar) Great condition, very little wear if any at all. I do not know how many miles are on it, but it can't be very much. I bought this at Carlisle last summer, thinking it was a factory 383/440 HP cam, (which is what was on the box) but it's not. I put it in my bare 383 block and measured the lift to make sure it's a .484 cam. All lifters are boxed and numbered for their location. $125 plus shipping OBO. PayPal ok. Pm me here or b------------------------------t Thanks for looking!
Brian

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Attachments

• Camshaft.jpg
    Camshaft.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 967
Last edited by a moderator:
$125 and I'll eat the shipping in the Continental US..... Paypal still ok but add 3%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back