• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Performance Mega Block 4.500 bore

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
MP Mega Block,R/B bought in 2006 built in 2007. Has bushed lifter bores, clearance for 4.625 crank, line honed, drilled for pushrod oiling. Cross bolted mains. Perfect block, sonic tested, magnafluxed and finished honed. Block will be available after july 14th.
You cant find these and this one is mint.$3500.00 OBO, pm if interested. I got over $4800.00 into this block

Last edited:
fark yeh, if this doesn't sell soon I will hit you up later on

Keep in mind, new this block was $2700.00 unmachined at 4.490 raw, there was a ton of machine work done to this block which all of you will have to pay which raises the cost of the block substanteously, so don't be turned off by the price because, you will incur a lot of machining costs with a new block which will be higher than my price. These blocks don't pop up often. Bushed lifter bores cost $600.00-$700.00 alone.
Clearancing a block is $350.00 for big stroke,etc.
It's all done and ready to accept your rotating assembly with no wait time.

I'm assuming this has been run quite a bit. What do the bores look like? Photos? I paid $1650 for mine in 2006. Wish I would have bought all 10 that were in the system that day.... lol

I'm assuming this has been run quite a bit. What do the bores look like? Photos? I paid $1650 for mine in 2006. Wish I would have bought all 10 that were in the system that day.... lol

No it has not been run quite a bit. Had this block for quite some time, Bores are perfect, honed with torque plates. I decided to build a 588 with it.
you cant get these anymore. this is the cream of iron blocks.

make me a reasonable offer on it. I need the space and need it gone ASAP PM ME YOUR OFFER.

So why are you selling the block out of a running engine?

You stated up above, "I need the space and need it gone"

Are you going to an aluminum block?

Thanks

So why are you selling the block out of a running engine?

You stated up above, "I need the space and need it gone"

Are you going to an aluminum block?

Thanks

Can I guess.. either getting out the game, or aluminum to save weight, or a Hemi or Pro Stock (B1-TS) block.. why else sell a perfect good 4.50 wedge block?

I should buy this but then i'll be buying a bunch of other stuff and then.. there's a nice cheap 4.5 stroke Bryant crank on ebay, balanced, checked, to go nicely with this block. Seller thinks it's for a B main, measurement is RB. He's not a Mopar guy.

Can I guess.. either getting out the game, or aluminum to save weight, or a Hemi or Pro Stock (B1-TS) block.. why else sell a perfect good 4.50 wedge block?

I should buy this but then i'll be buying a bunch of other stuff and then.. there's a nice cheap 4.5 stroke Bryant crank on ebay, balanced, checked, to go nicely with this block. Seller thinks it's for a B main, measurement is RB. He's not a Mopar guy.

What are you talking about Willis?
it's a RB block
i'm NOT a mopar guy, that's funny.

What are you talking about Willis?
it's a RB block
i'm NOT a mopar guy, that's funny.

ha ha ha im talking about the seller of the Bryant crank, not you. he's listed it as to suit a 'B' engine but is has RB main journals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back