• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Performance Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSS1965AFX

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Mopar Mega Block 4.500 bore - partial fill, o-ringed, bushed lifter bores, line honed, cross bolted mains, magnaflux tested and ready to build $2800

400 Bare Block and Main Caps - rare casting #3614230-3 dated 10/7/71 - standard bore, shot blasted, magnaflux tested, and ready to build $500

Fred Brewer Heads/top end assembly for tall deck – CNC ported, fresh competition valve job, completely assembled w/titanium valves, triple springs, titanium retainers, super locks, and rocker stands. Also included is a nice sheet metal intake with dual dominator top, oiling pushrods, and NEW Comp Offset Roller Lifters modified for pushrod oiling $4500

Weiand Aluminum Intake for Poly 318 P/N 7503 $400

NEW (2) Edelbrock P/N 1407 (750 cfm) modified by Damon for NSS Racing $900 pair
NEW Comp Roller Cam RX316R-8 P/N 23-708-9 $300
NEW Mancini B/RB & HEMI Belt Drive P/N MRE1235 $700
Hughes 1.6 Roller Rocker Set P/N 15203 $350
Indy Valve Covers P/N 440-7 $75
10" Torque Converter for 727 $300
8" Dynamic Race Torque Converter for 727 $550
8.75" 742 Center Section w/ 4.56 Sure Grip $500
NEW Summit Battery Relocation Kit P/N SUM-G1231-K $125

Pictures upon request - located in / shipping from Garnet Valley, PA 19060

Can deliver to Carlisle

I've been looking for the thick casting weather block but can't find the exact cast dates I know they were from April 4 th through October but not sure when in October, is this block a thick main Web block,thanks.

I've been looking for the thick casting weather block but can't find the exact cast dates I know they were from April 4 th through October but not sure when in October, is this block a thick main Web block,thanks.

Pics of the block:
PP3a.JPG
PP3b.JPG
PP3c.JPG

Do you know who built the manifold for the brewers? Have you ran the brewers? If so what kind of power? Thanks Bill

Do you know who built the manifold for the brewers? Have you ran the brewers? If so what kind of power? Thanks Bill
Hogans? Not sure but it's design was well thought out; a work of art in my opinion. I have not run the Brewers. My intent was to build a wicked 588" using these and my Mega Block. (also for sale) I have accumulated everything but the rotating assembly and now need to shift my attention elsewhere. From what I've researched, very few B/RB wedge heads can match the flow of these intake ports which I believe is around 450+ cfm. Expect 900-1000+ HP.

PP2a.JPG PP2b.JPG PP2c.JPG PP2d.JPG PP2e.JPG PP2f.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back