• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar performance small block top end kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaco75

Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, name's zac. I'm over from the FCBO site.

Have a few things for sale that someone may find more usefull over here.

Top end parts sold as a kit for small block mopar. Parts will fit 318, 340, and 360 engines.

Mopar performance double roller timing chain
Mopar performance .484 lift purple cam
Mopar performance .509 rated valve springs
Brand new complete set of lifters never installed
Complete set of chromoly pushrods
Weiand dual plane intake. Sandblasted, and painted mopar turquoise
Brand new, never opened Mr. gasket top end gaket set.
Clevite cam assemble lube

Everything you need for a top end performace build/camshaft swap. Cam, timing chain, and valve springs were used briefly in another engine. Have some shelf wear sitting after removal. Gathered all of these parts for my engine, but came accross a big block, and really don't have much of a use for them.

IMG_1235.gif

IMG_1237.gif

IMG_1239.gif

IMG_1232.gif

IMG_1233.gif

IMG_1229.gif

Asking $300obo for everything +shipping. All parts are located in the jacksonville FL area. Willing to piece it out if enough interest in certain parts.

Thanks
zac

Hey, just wondering if you still have the kit. If you do I am interested in the entire setup. Not sure how we go from here, never the less here's my E-mail " deleted by staff "

ty,
Aaron Abbott

Last edited by a moderator:
" no email or phone numbers in ads - please use Personal Message (PM) tool "

Click members name and select "Private Message" and it will cause them to get an email notification at their email address that they have a new PM here

PS the ad is a year old and the seller posted twice total so all the more reason to use PM

Hey, I was just wondering if you still had any or all the small block parts available. If you do I'm interested...ty
A-Aron
PM sent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back