• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Product Questions?

beanhead

May I Land My Kinky Machine
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi @Ccas, I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer.
I know you try to get a factory fit on all possible models but I've read of instances where the mounting holes had to be slightly slotted/enlarged for the radiator to be bolted in. If such a (minor and easy) modification is done, is the functionality of the radiator still warrantied?

On the Cold Case website it says "once painted they will look like original" and I think I've seen recommendations from you or maybe a different rep to use a metal-etching primer and black paint...I like that idea, but once painted is the functionality still warrantied?

I do like the look of your product and have had good recommendations on the function but I want to be sure I don't void any warranty in case of something like a weld leaking later or a small crack that couldn't be seen before installation and use.
Thank you!

Auto Transport Service
Back