• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR salvage yard

Anyone know of decent salvage yards in Texas that have 66/67 b-body parts?

Shipping a bumper can be done pretty cheap. I think it was less than $20 to ship my 66 Coronet bumper from NW Indiana to Kentucky. The key is to have it wrapped in industrial shrink wrap and then just throw the sticker on the outside. if you put it in a box the price goes up a ton. But if you are looking for perfect bumpers not needing re-chromed I think you are F-ed in the A.

I called Stephen's when I was looking for a passenger door for my 71 sattelite, they said they had one and quoted a price, but could not send pics or even describe condition...stated they didn't have staff to provide that information, and I felt like I was inconveniencing them. I live in Minneapolis and couldnt fly down to see for myself, So I went else where to spend my money. I guess most people buy used body parts unseen?

I guess most people buy used body parts unseen?

Not anymore, but before internet (which wasn't all that long ago) all we had was Hemming's motor news (and swap meets), I restored a couple of cars using that publication. There where no pictures, just short descriptions and phone numbers, you called (from home, no cell phones yet) you talked and made a deal, sent money (regular mail) and parts came.
Looking back I don't know things worked so well back then but they did, probably because car people where honest back then and loved the hobby.
Sorry off topic

The name of the place north of Denton is CTC Auto Ranch.

As for Stephens, spoke to him at Carlisle a few times and he seems like a nice guy, but I've never bought anything from him. Tony D'Agastino of Tony's parts on the other hand you'd be very hard pressed to find anybody that wants to deal with him let alone anyone that likes him.

If you need something shipped check out www.shipgreyhound.com (grayhound package express). You'll be hard pressed to beat the price. It may take a little longer to get it. But the savings are worth it. They'll call you when it's at the grayhound terminal to come and pick it up. I have had a 70 Coronet Power Bulge hood and a 65 Sport Fury deck lid shipped that way. Highly recommended!!!!

Oh and try using http://www.mypartshop.com/ to search for parts. It's Hollanders salvage yard search engine. Most places won't ship at least that is what I have encountered. But you may find one that is close enough to you that you can drive and pick it up.

I'm going to have to tell ya to skip that CTC north of denton. I have been there and they are way way way overpriced. I talkes to them about those little 4in ac vents in the dash of a 71-74 Sat and they wanted 80 freakin bucks. I won't be darkrning thier doorway again

If you need something shipped check out www.shipgreyhound.com (grayhound package express). You'll be hard pressed to beat the price. It may take a little longer to get it. But the savings are worth it. They'll call you when it's at the grayhound terminal to come and pick it up. I have had a 70 Coronet Power Bulge hood and a 65 Sport Fury deck lid shipped that way. Highly recommended!!!!

Oh and try using http://www.mypartshop.com/ to search for parts. It's Hollanders salvage yard search engine. Most places won't ship at least that is what I have encountered. But you may find one that is close enough to you that you can drive and pick it up.

Yeah, had my fenders and door shipped from AZ by greyhound. Cheap and good service. Although I had to go to the downtown Mnpls station due to size of parts. And I hate to go downtown.

Anyone know of decent salvage yards in Texas that have 66/67 b-body parts?

Seeing all the "answers" to your post, I'm surprised no one has offered up the famous "Moonlight Ranch" in Nevada!!

Try these guys. They are located in Belton Texas, just west of Temple.

Click here: http://www.gotexasexports.com/

Little Valley Auto Ranch's Texas Exports

HUNDREDS OF QUALITY PROJECT CARS,DRIVERS AND PARTS CARS.
OPEN MONDAY -SATURDAY 10AM-5PM
ENJOY OUR WEB SITE AS YOU TRAVEL BACK IN TIME . WE ARE LOCATED AT 1151 S. WHEAT RD IN BELTON TEXAS. COMMUNICATION FACTORS AS FOLLOWS.
OFFICE GENERAL INFO...........254-939-8548
24 HR INTERNATIONAL FAX....254-933-2877
PROJECT CARS INQUIRYS.....254-760-7431
OLD CAR PARTS......................254-541-5909
AUTO APPRAISALS ................254-760-7431
WEB SITES ! .............. www.americanhotrodz.com
..................................... www.gotexasexports.com
.................................... www.texasexports.net
E-MAIL........................... [email protected]
7 DAY WEATHER FORECAST TO PLAN YOUR TRIP PLEASE CLICK BELOW !
www.kcentv.com/weather/7dayforecast.html
LOG ON TO FACEBOOK AND TYPE IN AMERICAN HOTRODZ OPEN UP PAGE AND CLICK ON LIKE TO KEEP UP WITH OUR NEW ARRIVALS AND BARN FRESH FINDS WHERE THEY SIT.

Jim

I went there a few times when I was stationed at Fort Hood, jst west of there. They had a ton of stuff, not just mopar.

Yeah, had my fenders and door shipped from AZ by greyhound. Cheap and good service. Although I had to go to the downtown Mnpls station due to size of parts. And I hate to go downtown.

Greyhound wouldn't ship a hood. Box was too big! They only go up to 47". I went to freightcenter.com . Cheapest was$206 from AZ to TX. More than I paid for the hood. They have a list of shipping companies that show the freight charges. Some high some low.

Try AMRATE LLC (freight brokers). They picked up a 1969 power bulge hood in New York and delivered it to me in Pittsburgh for $93.75. Their phone number is 440-234-8888

looking for front bumper guards....non-deluxe...1974 charger...part 3 3686170

Auto Transport Service
Back