• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar tatoo

moparkid1965

Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Tell what u think of my tatoo ijust recently got

MOPAR TAT.jpg

Looks like it was professional done I like it I have 5 tattoos myself but no Mopar tattoos

It wouldn't be of a certain Polara cartoon would it Steve? If it is, I wanna SEE it!

It wouldn't be of a certain Polara cartoon would it Steve? If it is, I wanna SEE it!

Nope not yet Bruce, gonna take almost a G-note $ to get that done. As soon as I have that kind of free cash oh, you can be sure it WILL be done!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Here's what I first started with:

P1000341.jpg

I don't have a picture of thefinished product yet, but it will be up tomorrow.

Nope not yet Bruce, gonna take almost a G-note $ to get that done. As soon as I have that kind of free cash oh, you can be sure it WILL be done!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Holy crap, are you serious? Maybe I need to be doing tats! :grin:

I hear your cartoon is also gonna be in the MML calendar. Since it's looking doubtful that it's going to be in a Rod Art Design calendar I guess that's the best we're gonna get...:sad:

Yes but I'll have that for life and no one can take it from me.

AND that's why I'm waiting for the next one that will be about a G-note. It's going to be my avatar done about 10" wide. It's gonna be BIG! But for now I want 700HP in the Polara.

Man, I shoulda asked Steve for a percentage... and I don't mean of flesh! :grin:

Your avatar will look cool. Gonna be on your back I guess?[/QUOTE]

Nope probably on my thigh or calf. Yes it's a big enough canvas. Will be approx 7-8" long and 6-7" high. It will take a total of about 8 hours, has to be done in
2 sessions. Not for me, but too much for the artist to be hunched over for that long.

Auto Transport Service
Back