• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar trans shop?

Claremont.
I live in Rancho Cucamonga but my shop is next door to the Upland P.D. down the street from the airport
Claremont goes from Monte Vista all the way over to pomona border. I lived in a condo temporarily 12 years ago, in Claremont a few blocks north of the Claremont Club. What a pain in the neck their overnight parking laws were

I live in Rancho Cucamonga but my shop is next door to the Upland P.D. down the street from the airport
Claremont goes from Monte Vista all the way over to pomona border. I lived in a condo temporarily 12 years ago, in Claremont a few blocks north of the Claremont Club. What a pain in the neck their overnight parking laws were
Got that right! Had to call the p.d. every time I needed to leave something on the street that wouldn't fit on the driveway.
Cable airport?

I live in Colton. If you’re in Rancho, you should check with Submission Engines 10088 6th St H, Rancho Cucamonga.

He does engines, but is a mopar guy through and through. He has a Roadrunner Hemi himself. I bought my 440 core from him. Real nice and honest guy.

He surely knows where to get a trans built in the area.

I went to Vons because of how close he was, I dropped my trans off during my lunch hour.

Also if you need brake stuff, I had a good experience with Karps Power Brake Service after CPP sold me some junk booster and master cylinder. Karps made me a vacuum booster with a mopar push rod.

Karps used to be in Upland, but looks like they just moved to Chino.

4763 MURRIETA STREET, 91710, CHINO, CA, US

got mine done at art Carr’s shop right near my house in seal beach. Wasn’t cheap but it works perfect and doesn’t drip a drop. He put in all new billet parts extra clutches a reverse manual valve body and a 3k converter. Works great. Cost me 4k with a new driveshaft with u joints at both ends Art Carr 2004R Performance Transmission and Torque Converters

Figured it out, have to "leave conversation" that's dumb, just have a delete key

Auto Transport Service
Back