• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparfest at the Battleship

pturner

Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been to the Moparfest at the Battleship at Mobile, AL. Show is on April 26-27. It is a long way to travel for me, but I would go if it is a good show. Any opinions, suggestions or additional information including lodging is appreciated.
PT in Tennessee
1968 Roadrunner Restomod

I'm a little less than 200 miles from the Battleship and it looks like you are about 325 miles from me and directly on the way. Certainly a big trip for a day or two. I went the first two years after that club took over and have not been back. I maybe missed once or twice when the Mobile club ran the festivities, and sometimes took multiple cars. I won't elaborate further. On the other hand the Battleship and submarine and other displays are enjoyable if you have never been there.

I've been a couple times its fun. plenty of cars and the battleship and airplanes are worth checking out. Of course I live here. there are plenty of hotels to use I would stay away from Theodore hotels that's a little run down area. downtown is pretty good though.

Battleship is a great show at a fantastic venue. Well ran and well attended. Not a lot of vendors like at most shows, but a very enjoyable day, usually beautiful weather and you can't beat the scenery! Drive up judging as well which is really pretty cool!

Battleship is a great show at a fantastic venue. Well ran and well attended. Not a lot of vendors like at most shows, but a very enjoyable day, usually beautiful weather and you can't beat the scenery! Drive up judging as well which is really pretty cool!
Curious about the drive up judging. They just check you out on the way into the show parking? Few minutes per car? I have been twice I believe. Once taking stuff to the swap meet and once as a spectator. Been wanting to bring the 71 roadrunner.
It seems like a pretty good show.

Yes, several minutes per car which I guess is more than a few. Go up any time you like during the judging window. Very nice show.

Auto Transport Service
Back