• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparfest - Canada's Largest Mopar Show August 20-21 2011

Dodge Don

Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score
August 20-21 Moparfest Canada's largest all Mopar show ( 3rd largest Mopar show globally ).

Moparfest-banner.jpg

http://www.moparfest.com/

I'll be there - I've been going to that show for the past 10 years.
Best and biggest Mopar show in the area.:thumbsup:

My son's '78 Cordoba should easily be finished and "de-bugged" by then. We'll go just for the Saturday though. If by chance his car is not ready... we'll show up in my '68 AMX. We have never been and REALLY want to be there this year.
David

Ill be there definitly-was a blast last year! heres some pics I uploaded -->

On page 2 you got pics of the group of cars I run with. They belong to my buddies from the Hamilton/Mississagua area.
The red 69 Charger.
The blue 64 Valiant (which sold at the show).
The Sassy Grass green 71 Duster.
The 69 Dart ragtop.
The 74 Road Runner.
Oh, I shouldn't forget the 79 Volare wagon that I've been doing some work to.
I would have been there with my 76 Road Runner if it hadn't been in an accident the year before.

Giveaway car for people showing their car...not too shabby

72Satellite-prize.jpg

It was my first time last year, I'll be back this year!
It's worth going on Friday for the (all-makes) car show that takes over the downtown streets in the evening.
Lots of great cars and people from all over US and Canada.
Ben

You can bet I'll be there..........And we will ALL have on our B-Bodies shirts RITE!

This is what we did to the last guy that "forgot" to wear his B-Bodies only shirt!!!!!!!!!!!
25216429_f45b352dd4.jpg

That being said, who is going to help me get my car done for the show???

Wish I could be there this year.....too bad it's on the other side of the country...lol
too bad there isn't something like that closer to me

Registered show vehicles will be eligible to win $5000.00 in Mopar merchandise Donated by Chrysler Canada, Mopar and the 12 Local Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Dealers

Copy%20of%20Mopar-Money-prize.jpg

Not to highjack your thread, but are any of you guys familier with Z Auto Restorers? They did a nut & bolt restoration on my 69 Roadrunner and done an excellent job.

Not to highjack your thread, but are any of you guys familier with Z Auto Restorers? They did a nut & bolt restoration on my 69 Roadrunner and done an excellent job.

And then you showed it at Moparfest?? Great story! Otherwise it would have been blatent highjacking.

Moparfest is on my calendar but do not know if I can swing it. Gonna try, only a 5 hour drive eh? :toothy10:

What's address? I'd like to mapquest it from NYC and see if the mileage is doable?

Show is this weekend and weather is looking perfect. 1600+ Mopar and AMC muscle cars...nothing better.

Auto Transport Service
Back