• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

@moparnation74

Justin is fine. We spoke (texted) when he sold the X. He is spending his time with family instead of here. This hobby can be an addiction and you need to know when to step away.

D

I heard from Justin this morning and he's embarking onto something different.

1970.jpg

1970-jpg.jpg
Seems he couldn't stand the toxic masculinity of owning a B-body

Wondering if the restoration burned him out. When he advertised his parts horde for sale I was surprised. Thought that he was done restoring cars but didn't think he'd drop out of sight. Miss his expertise and comments. Hope with time he returns.
He used to post at DodgeCharger.com too. He hasn't been there either.
He didn't pass away, did he?

So he is spending more time with his family by rebuilding a Pontiac?

Well cough up the info RC, we are not mind readers lol.

I never said anything about him owning a Pontiac. All I did was post a picture of one and I certainly can't be held responsible if some of you guys make your own conclusions. :D

I have heard different. Justin has moved on from Pontiacs to shoveling RC's b.s. lmao!!!
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

I never said anything about him owning a Pontiac. All I did was post a picture of one and I certainly can't be held responsible if some of you guys make your own conclusions. :D
not a really bad move even if he did :poke: (not saying he did)
as long as you buy it right
the 70-73 Ram Air III or IV or the SD 455cid bring great $$$$

Auto Transport Service
Back