• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at the Patch in Northwest NJ

684mulas

Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone planning to go to Island Dragway for Mopars at the Patch?

http://www.islanddragway.com/moparweb.pdf

The date on the flier is a bit confusing. It is planned for Saturday the 24th with a raindate Sunday the 25th. It seems pretty certain that Saturday will be rainy all day so I think it will be Sunday.

cant wait for this year. NENDRA will be there also!

Me too. Its a ways off but any Mopar day is worth looking forward to. This is from this past fall.

Island%2010-09a.jpg

Last edited:
Me too. Its a ways off but its always but any Mopar day is worth looking forward to. This is from this past fall.

the 2nd car back is my 65 hemi belvedere. went 9.79 and 9.80 all day there with 1.33 60 foots.
my car hooks great there.
should be another great day at the Patch.

NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 036.JPG

NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 035.JPG

NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 015.JPG

I'll be there this friday night for test and tune. It's the first time I will be drag racing my car. Any words of advise or information for a newbie is appreciated..

I'll be there this friday night for test and tune. It's the first time I will be drag racing my car. Any words of advise or information for a newbie is appreciated..

probably too late now but be prepared for a very short shutdown area. i just killed my brake pads and rotors on my hemi last weekend.
also tech is very tough there so make sure everything is in order.

Auto Transport Service
Back