• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at the Red Barns

RVW

Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
Hello from the Western Michigan MOPAR Club,

It's hard to believe this is our twenty-ninth year hosting the largest "MOPAR" show in western Michigan! This year, we are very happy to announce the Western Michigan MOPAR Club will be supporting a very special organization, Kairos Dwelling, which is a "no fee" hospice facility located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Kairos Dwelling operates with monetary donations, a very dedicated staff and a number of loving volunteers. Patients are always treated with dignity, respect and in a private home setting. This next fact really sealed our club's interest; 96% of their operating budget goes directly to patient support and care! (www.kairosdwelling.com)

Show Date: Saturday, July 29

Where: The Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners MI

How Many? 375-400 show vehicles with 1500+ attendees

3zFHa1Ei4Veil&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkairosdwelling.com%2Fstorage%2Fimages%2Fhome%2Fheader.jpg

My two favorite things. Barns and Mopars!
Sounds like a great time.. Wish I lived just a bit closer.

...putting it on our calendar. now I just gotta check it now and then!

Planning on attending what vendors will be there and availability of on site food.
Will be driving everyday car.
Thanks,

If I can ever get this damn car to run right with no major hiccups, we'll surely be there. Great show and an awesome place!

Planning on being there but still without a car :mad:. The weather is supposed to be fantastic. Going to the Tigers game Friday night and then head to Gilmore Saturday Morning. :thumbsup:. What are people bringing so I'll know what vehicles to look for, love to meet some of you guys.

Thanks, Ken aka Riverdawg.

i will be there, not taking the charger, but just as a spectator. Always a great show, plus free admission to the entire place....a car lovers dream!!

I think your supposed to pay for admission...
i meant to say you pay to get into the show, and get a "free pass" to see all the museum. I go every year, this year i hope to find a classic ch4b intake at the swap area...but they always go fast

I returned home about 5:30 (95 miles). This was the largest Red Barns show I have attended-over 400 show participants and a good sized swap meet too!
You can spend several days at Gilmore and still not see everything.
I really enjoyed sitting in the shade on the patio drinking a cold beer and listening to a live blues band!
Mike

Yeah it was a good day at the Barns. Awesome weather. Finally tracked down RVW as I was leaving. Sweet 62 he has.

Some pics I took. Never take as many as I should. The Ramcharger was for sale for $25000. The 66/67? right before it was sweet, white with a copper interior.

IMG_0482.JPG IMG_0483.JPG IMG_0484.JPG IMG_0487.JPG IMG_0488.JPG IMG_0489.JPG IMG_0490.JPG IMG_0492.JPG IMG_0494.JPG

Here's RVW's car, great looking car. He was a busy guy hard to catch up with. A lot of great cars. West Michigan Mopar club puts on a great show. I saw a car from KY, IN and from all over the great state of MI.
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0476.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG

First time attendee and well worth the drive will go again.

Fun day for sure! Picked up a few things 4 the car. Wire kept busy with the museum while I was shopping ☺

Yes great show again. Tons of cars! weather was just about perfect. Me, the wife and the baby did the field first while it was cool, then did the museum last when it got hot.

I loved that ramcharger for sale! what a cool car. I didnt take alot of pics, just a few as most of those cars i see every year, but i did take a pic of a old Jeep CJ5 factory wrecker with a plow. Being a huge jeep fan, that had to be one of the highlight vehicles there for me! What a sweet ride!

Auto Transport Service
Back