• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MoPars in May Somernites Cruise in Somerset, KY - Memorial Day Weekend (Fri-Sat)

65pacecar

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
This weekend (Memorial Day weekend) is the Somernites cruise MoPars in May event in Somerset, KY. Great monthly cruise with a different marque featured each month. Friday night is the cruise at the Mall, Saturday morning the local dealership has a great show starting around 9 with the main event in town starting at Noon. Special MoPar parking at the end of town, usually around 1000-1500 cars per month and around 300-400 MoPars (maybe more) in attendance. Then a cruise on 127 after the main event.

Events – Somernites Cruise

Look me up. Weather holds up. I'll be there with the car

20210111_121617.jpg

This weekend (Memorial Day weekend) is the Somernites cruise MoPars in May event in Somerset, KY. Great monthly cruise with a different marque featured each month. Friday night is the cruise at the Mall, Saturday morning the local dealership has a great show starting around 9 with the main event in town starting at Noon. Special MoPar parking at the end of town, usually around 1000-1500 cars per month and around 300-400 MoPars (maybe more) in attendance. Then a cruise on 127 after the main event.

Events – Somernites Cruise
Seeing this post just sucks. Reminds me that I’m a slave to the dollar and will never be able to enjoy my car. Work sucks! Would love to go!!!

Sorry to disappoint, but, I won’t be able to grace everyone with my presence this year.

Auto Transport Service
Back