• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in May - Riverside, CA - 05-15-2016

JoesEdge

Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
This weekend Inland Mopars will be hosting the annual Mopars in May at CSDR (California School for the Deaf, Riverside).

The date of the event is Sunday May 15th, 2016 (rain or shine, but the forecast calls for plenty of shine) from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.

Event will be held at CSDR located at 3044 Horace Street, Riverside CA 92506

There will be opportunity drawings, food & refreshments, breakfast available, swap meet, and vendors. Proceeds will be donated to Friends of the California School for the Deaf, Riverside.
Mopars in May Show Flyer 2016 - Page 1.jpg

See you there!

Last edited:
Oh Yeah! The MOPAR Club of San Diego will be there in force. We will have 15-20 cars coming up on Sunday morning.. We will also help with the judging.

Jeff

Oh Yeah! The MOPAR Club of San Diego will be there in force. We will have 15-20 cars coming up on Sunday morning.. We will also help with the judging.

Jeff

Awesome! I really would like to go to one of your events. I love San Diego. Would be a good excuse to give my Duster a nice long drive.

Awesome! I really would like to go to one of your events. I love San Diego. Would be a good excuse to give my Duster a nice long drive.

Then put this on your calendar: The MOPAR Club of San Diego's All American Car Show on July 16

Click the link to save the flyer and entry application.

2016 AACS Flyer_5.12.16.pdf

Attachments

• 2016 AACS Flyer_5.12.16.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 345
The show was great. The biggest car attendance that I have seen at this annual event. The weather was cool and cloudy but everybody looked like they were having a great time. Lots of very cool Mopars of course. Way out in the corner were a few representatives of the General (GM/Chevy)Nova, a 55 wagon, and a few others.
Can't wait til next year. But really guys, why don't some of us IE guys put something together that is local for us like the Riverside show. Most Mopar shows seem to be at least 100 miles away! The Summer is here so its time to get them out of the garage and back on the street. Maybe a Bar-b-que at a park somewhere. What do you think ?

That's a great idea Leo! I would sure like to go to such an event. Maybe have it in Riverside or the surrounding areas?

Yep There are several large Parks in the area. Like I said, maybe a Mopar Bar-B-Que with the families and our Projects. Sounds good to me.

The show was great. The biggest car attendance that I have seen at this annual event. The weather was cool and cloudy but everybody looked like they were having a great time. Lots of very cool Mopars of course. Way out in the corner were a few representatives of the General (GM/Chevy)Nova, a 55 wagon, and a few others.
Can't wait til next year. But really guys, why don't some of us IE guys put something together that is local for us like the Riverside show. Most Mopar shows seem to be at least 100 miles away! The Summer is here so its time to get them out of the garage and back on the street. Maybe a Bar-b-que at a park somewhere. What do you think ?
Pictures please.

This may be a show I can be at. My GTX should be in CA by that time. Would be my first show ever - more important would be the cruise I hear about from the San Diego guys. Can't wait to get my car out here and into action. This show sounds like the time and place.

We have a member here & FABO too ocdart
who's affiliated with that club {Might be an officer etc.}
you may want to contact him for some insight...

have fun & happy Moparing

too bad it's so far from Sonora, maybe some day,
make a big trip out of it, rent a RV spot somewhere,
stay for a couple days, justify having to travel...LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back