• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the Park 2022

Brewzer67

Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows if this show is pet friendly? I am going to be in the St. Paul area the week before the show on vacation and will have our dog with us. I would like to attend the show as a spectator and am wondering if they allow pets inside the grounds. I am also wondering if there will be enough grass or shade so she doesn't have to walk on hot asphalt all day. Any help/info would be appreciated.

I am wondering if anyone knows if this show is pet friendly? I am going to be in the St. Paul area the week before the show on vacation and will have our dog with us. I would like to attend the show as a spectator and am wondering if they allow pets inside the grounds. I am also wondering if there will be enough grass or shade so she doesn't have to walk on hot asphalt all day. Any help/info would be appreciated.
I will see if I can find out for you.

I was there last year most of it is grass and the parts that are paved you can walk beside the road. There is an area that has trees for shade. I don't know about pet friendly though. Mike

I was there last year most of it is grass and the parts that are paved you can walk beside the road. There is an area that has trees for shade. I don't know about pet friendly though. Mike
Probably safe to say service dogs only.

The guy I was asking is probably spending time with family. I know his father in law passed away.

One month to go

Always look forward to this show , now bring on some nice weather

Spectator Information

The 38th Annual Midwest Mopars in the Park National Car Show & Swap Meet will be held on Friday June 3rd, Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Stillwater, MN. Gates open at 8am each day and close at 6pm.

Spectator Admission is just $10 per person over the age of 12 and spectator parking is FREE on the show grounds.

Spectator parking entrance will be on the south side of the fairgrounds. (40th Street North/County Road 14) off of Manning Ave. North/Country Raod 15. Follow signs

General Show Information

Service animals welcome NO PETS!!!

Rain or Shine (no refunds)

Handicapped accessible grounds

Separate truck/trailer parking

Sponsor/Commercial Vendor row

Winners circle 2019

Spectator admission $10.00/day – children under 12 FREE

FREE spectator parking – Use south entrance County road 14 (40th street north)

Spectator Information
The 38th Annual Midwest Mopars in the Park National Car Show & Swap Meet will be held on Friday June 3rd, Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Stillwater, MN. Gates open at 8am each day and close at 6pm.
Spectator Admission is just $10 per person over the age of 12 and spectator parking is FREE on the show grounds.
Spectator parking entrance will be on the south side of the fairgrounds. (40th Street North/County Road 14) off of Manning Ave. North/Country Raod 15. Follow signs

General Show Information

Service animals welcome NO PETS!!!
Rain or Shine (no refunds)
Handicapped accessible grounds
Separate truck/trailer parking
Sponsor/Commercial Vendor row
Winners circle 2019
Spectator admission $10.00/day – children under 12 FREE
FREE spectator parking – Use south entrance County road 14 (40th street north)

Thanks for the info. I should probably have replied that I reached out to the event coordinators and they confirmed the same thing and pointed me to this on their website. I am not sure if we will make it this year or not since we don't have somewhere to put the dog if we go. I'll keep looking into possibilities though.

Auto Transport Service
Back