• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the Park- Sacramento 25 June

Capitol City Club doing a great job. Greg and Darius parking cars. No dust or mud. Perfect Park conditions.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Rich's Coronet Maiden Voyage.
Darius.
A crowd ensued.
Maria.

It was real good catching up with Dennis and Darius. Car made it to the show with minimal fuss; made it back home in one piece. It's got to be close to 100* today and the car ran at 185 on the freeway; jumped up to 195* around town.
As usual the other Mopes at the show were awesome.

I appreciate the enthusiasts that braved the heat and came out to support the show. We had a good turnout of cars. I didn't get to see Dennis except for when he was driving into the event.
As always, there were a few snags to deal with. the park shares space with Cordova High school. The school gets some type of remodel/renovation every summer so we as a club have to make adjustments for that. This year we had all traffic going through a single path. Personally, I think everything today worked out great. We had lots of help from some great car club guys and gals. Lots of great Mopars to see, the music was great too. Our 3 trophy girls were great eye candy! I have impure thoughts to deal with now.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
After Show - Show at Sacramento Dodge. Pancreatic fundraiser.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Delta drive home. After finding a gas station in Sacramento without a panhandler hanging around at the island (just like home!), I fueled and am driving down the Delta. Light traffic. Rio Vista now waiting for Fosters to open for a brew, sandwich, then home to San Jose.

Proof. Took Hawk and Barry along too.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And if you don't have ac, get it. If you have it and it doesn't work, fix it. Then when someone tells you that there is a big puddle under your car, you can thank them.

View attachment 345674 View attachment 345673 Delta drive home. After finding a gas station in Sacramento without a panhandler hanging around at the island (just like home!), I fueled and am driving down the Delta. Light traffic. Rio Vista now waiting for Fosters to open for a brew, sandwich, then home to San Jose.
You found a gas station in Sac without a panhandler? Must've been too hot to be outside.

Had a great time at the show, plenty of shade, we were staying with friends in Placerville, made Cars and Coffee early then drove to the show. Nice drive going but a blast furnace going back....

IMG_7784.JPG

View attachment 345684 View attachment 345683 View attachment 345682 And if you don't have ac, get it. If you have it and it doesn't work, fix it. Then when someone tells you that there is a big puddle under your car, you can thank them.
That's condensation from the a/c box right?
Had a great time at the show, plenty of shade, we were staying with friends in Placerville, made Cars and Coffee early then drove to the show. Nice drive going but a blast furnace going back....

View attachment 345878
I was checking out your car at the show. Awesome. I wish I had stopped to chat.

C
That's condensation from the a/c box right?

I was checking out your car at the show. Awesome. I wish I had stopped to chat.

Condensation yes. 28 F at the vent is too cold I am told, but nothing freezes up so...I missed the chat with speedchanges as well. Next time.

Auto Transport Service
Back