• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the Park- Sacramento 25 June

Darius

Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
This is a nice show with parking in the shade and a swap meet to boot. Saturday 25 June at Hagan Park in Rancho Cordova. Here is a link to the club web page with the entry form and flyer. See you there!
http://www.capitalcitymopars.com/

image.png
image.png
Sacramento Dodge is having a charity car show the evening of the Hagan Park Show. Some of us plan to cruise over after the Capital City Mopar Show.

It's a nice show. Went there 2 years ago when we still lived in the central valley. They
had a swap meet where the vendors actually had Mopar parts.

image.jpeg
Gentleman, check your cooling systems and pack the cooler. This will be a good shakedown for Reno.

mmmmm I was towing from Lake Elsinore to my buddies in Placerville, was going to drive there from Placerville now maybe I will tow.....it was 114 degrees here yesterday....

Speedchangesyou: You the red '63 hemi Dodge? If so we've talked at some shows
before. We were in Temecula for 10 years ( at the time I had silver '65 hemi Coronet).
We are now in Bullhead City AZ where it was a balmy 120 yesterday. Have fun in
Rancho Cordova,it's a little too far for me.

Yep that's me and I do remember the car...maybe we will see you again at the Kingman show next year they are supposed to cruise from Kingman to Seligman heard it was a fun ride...your nickname Ratroaster check the plate we put on our 62...we stopped going to the show in Temecula just way to crowded bad parking and when the city took it over from the car club that was running it...well you can imagine....Do you happen to know Jack Christy from Bullhead?.

62 Rear 2.jpg

speedchangesyou: Is that the Route 66 Run your referring to that I think is in May? I heard the Temecula show had changed, I hear the Murrieta show in the fall is the better option. I like the the plate on the '62. I don't know Jack Christy, but we've only been here a year and are still trying to settle in. What type of car does Jack have?

Jack doesn't have a car but was a judge there for a few years....I used to work with him. Thats the show in May and your right the car show in Murrieta has really taken off...its in October and a guy in my car club said they only have 40 spaces left...we don't go to many local shows, same cars, same, same so we're always looking either up in Northern Ca or out of state for shows....

68 in Vermont that nice....

Been in Kentucky all week....looking forward to changing from. 90 feels like 102....to 102 REAL degrees! ( Not that I like that much heat, but I do prefer dryer tshirts)

Getting ready to leave for the show. Wanted to take the Superbee today but have a coolant leak that just changed that. Bummed but next year it will be there for sure.

image.jpeg
Arrived. Easy ride from San Jose, just over 2 hours. Nice cars, good shade.

Auto Transport Service
Back