• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

moparstuart superbird clone

I went into a Dollar store yesterday for the first time in my life. We were out for a drive in the wingrunner. I figured out that the dollar comes from everything in there is exactly a dollar higher than Wal-Mart.
We were pricing storage tubs to store parts in and every single one of them was exactly a dollar higher than the ones that we had just priced at the local Wal-Mart.
We built a 12 foot long rack with four shelves. We were running out of room in the body shop.
Now that we're selling off some of the non mopars, at least we have more room in the front shop.
this is dollar tree , it's really big and everything really is just a dollar

kep getting rid of the gm stuff :tongueflap:

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

brpetejac12569.JPG

kans trac.jpg

1970birdvert (45).JPG

1970birdvert (100).JPG

Hey Stuart:

Don't think I've seen the picture of the Air Grabber being grafted to the hood before...but I'm quite certain I have seen the rest of the pics however...:grin:

Ray

Nice Pics, Stuart!

I love the clone tags - those are great.:yes:

I don't recall hearing about your fuel pump pushrod problem before; seems to be a rash of those failures based upon what I have been reading on the various MoPar websites. I'm definitely getting one from Hughes too when I get ready to assemble the new A12 engine.

Thanks for sharing!:grin:

ACME

Nice Pics, Stuart!

I love the clone tags - those are great.:yes:

I don't recall hearing about your fuel pump pushrod problem before; seems to be a rash of those failures based upon what I have been reading on the various MoPar websites. I'm definitely getting one from Hughes too when I get ready to assemble the new A12 engine.

Thanks for sharing!:grin:

ACME

for some reason i cant get the picture to post here . I'll post it on 69 rr for you it really is an eye opener

Auto Transport Service
Back