• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

moparstuart superbird clone

:tongueflap: it's everyday you see a superbird convertible in front of the aweful waffle right . My favorite , indulgence :rolling:

P5080039dcgt.JPG

I love waffles but I can't eat them. I'm diabetic. You probably won't see my Superbird sitting in the Waffle House parking lot. Unless Stuart invites me when we're in Branson. Then I'll make an exception. :)

I love waffles but I can't eat them. I'm diabetic. You probably won't see my Superbird sitting in the Waffle House parking lot. Unless Stuart invites me when we're in Branson. Then I'll make an exception. :)

larry i had no idea you were diabetic , well you will have to take it easy on the throwed rolls , and all you can eat at lamberts .

larry i had no idea you were diabetic , well you will have to take it easy on the throwed rolls , and all you can eat at lamberts .

What!!!! No way. The rolls at Lambert's are made by angels. They can't possibly be bad for you. Now the honey might just kill me. :angel:

you have to buy the shifter which is a bolt in assemble from duncan ,Its call the shifter-r arm . the shifter handle and plastic wood grip are sold seperatly from duncan also .

Warning if you want a more stock looking grip or custom grip , to add it you will have to cut/sand the bottom off the grips about a 1/4 inch , duncans handle is not stock size .

Coool shifter,...................by the way couldn't help but to notice the two Journey 8 tracks, Escape laying on the console and another hanging out of the tape deck.......Rock On Man, Rock On ! :wtg:

I had several set backs started the project in 1996 , was ripped off by the first body shop so we just finished ( if its ever finished ) in 2008 . I really have to do my cars on a tight budget . Wife , 3 kids and life gets in the way .

I had several set backs started the project in 1996 , was ripped off by the first body shop so we just finished ( if its ever finished ) in 2008 . I really have to do my cars on a tight budget . Wife , 3 kids and life gets in the way .

I got a Wife and 5 kids myself. I know how that goes. :edgy:

Auto Transport Service
Back