• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts member MidPenMopar

94553820-4BFC-4F2B-8F58-0F724B3F4316.png
He really worked hard to make sure we were fed. Lots of leg work.

View attachment 867521 He really worked hard to make sure we were fed. Lots of leg work.
Dennis-- Did you ever go to the W.C.D.M's show at HMB airport? That's where we/cr8crsher & I connected with him. Fed us till we were fatter then fat! I would've loved to have spent more time with him when I lived there at his hangout/garage!

I don’t have any detail about Stu’s health issues or if he had the opportunity to be home during this time. I hope he had the pleasure of some time in his garage/Man Cave. If anyone hears of a Service or has pictures of the cave post em up. I’ve never been there, and we were not close, but dam this hurts.

I gave Stu a lot of banter (****) about the side-pipes IIRC. What a great guy! This looks like when the Mopar Alley Show was still at Ohlone College in Fremont.

If anyone has pictures of the cave post em up.

Stu's man-cave was like no other - amazing! See a couple of pictures below.

I can't attend his services since I am on the East Coast, but I hope the Mopar family respectfully shows up in force. From all I have heard and experienced myself, Stu was a huge positive force in the car hobby and it would be nice to show the family what an impact he had.

Rest is peace Stu.

IMG_6237.JPG
IMG_6238.JPG
IMG_6239.JPG

I will absolutely drive the GTX down from Sac for the services, rain or shine.

I did not see the link to buy the decal. Anyone?

Who’s over there, I’ve been banned. I’ll take 5. Right now. PayPal.

Didn't know him but from what I've been reading sounds like one great guy our prayers are with you and your family.

Auto Transport Service
Back