• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts member MidPenMopar

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
4D8EFA2B-009B-4065-9802-2A4D7AB4A2FB.png
Stu Harmon. Not doing well. Moparts has a bunch of well wishing posts, but nothing specific like his contact info or where he is for local memebers. Anyone have anything. A great guy, nice family. This is how I think of Stu...

I believe if you go back through the messages on Moparts someone posted his address to send well wishes. I know someone else made a comment that it should not be listed without the consent of his wife. I assume it is still there .

Oh man, what a great dude! I hung out with him most of the day at one of the West Coast Dream Machine shows about 10 years ago or so. I know he has gout and he had a terrible diet, I hope he made changes since then? Man, stage 4 live cancer and in Hospice care. I wish him the best.

Oh man, what a great dude! I hung out with him most of the day at one of the West Coast Dream Machine shows about 10 years ago or so. I know he has gout and he had a terrible diet, I hope he made changes since then? I wish him the best.
Yes as did I also. A great MOPAR member and always had the door open for anyone who would stop by. Get well Stu...cr8crshr/Bill:praying::praying::praying::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I believe if you go back through the messages on Moparts someone posted his address to send well wishes. I know someone else made a comment that it should not be listed without the consent of his wife. I assume it is still there .
Can’t find it. Pm me. It will be in confidence.

Breaks my heart to hear about car guys in trouble, especially when they are younger.

God bless his family and may a miracle happen for him.

View attachment 866831 Stu Harmon. Not doing well. Moparts has a bunch of well wishing posts, but nothing specific like his contact info or where he is for local memebers. Anyone have anything. A great guy, nice family. This is how I think of Stu...

Sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed reading Stu's posts. Never got a chance to meet him in person.

8FA25225-55EA-434A-B41A-AB56E7603E0B.jpeg
OK. Don’t think he would mind. Here goes. Wish I had a current number. Wouldn’t publish it.

His wife Sally answered says he is resting. I asked if he could take a brief visitor tomorrow.

Just a note, when I get sick I don’t expect anyone to drive to San Jose. You can call though. If you are close. Lay rubber outside my window. Or at least gun it uncapped. Tell me I’m nuts for putting EFI on. Anything. God this hurts.

FADD4B37-9DA6-41EF-BDF7-4E35625D7CAE.jpeg
This email works. Please send an email to Sally, and our Prayers.

What sad news, thank you for the info.
Dennis, I'll install some cutouts for you.

What sad news, thank you for the info.
Dennis, I'll install some cutouts for you.
Got em already, just want to hear them when I am overwhelmed by other issues and unable to deploy them myself. Play some Beach Boys or Motown and ROAST EM. I’ll feel better.

Oh man, is this the same Stu that's been on Moparts for 20+ years or so? It's been years since I've been on Moparts on a daily basis but remember a member by that name. Prayers go out to him and his family....

Got em already, just want to hear them when I am overwhelmed by other issues and unable to deploy them myself. Play some Beach Boys or Motown and ROAST EM. I’ll feel better.
I've heard yours I meant install on my car & roast my tires for you.
Just stay well, too much bad news all around these days...

Everyone is hoping and praying for Stu to pull through. My prayer go out to you Stu!

I met Stu when he put together a barbecue for us as we finished our drive across country. He gave me a limelight painted rim to use as a spare tire (although I insisted on paying for it).

SUPER nice guy, opened his home and cooked for us even though we were strangers. Below is a picture of me and Stu outside of his house.

Stu: I hope you find a way to pull through! :praying:

DSC_0108.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back