• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More dumb '67 Coronet R/T buyer questions...

Maroon car at AACA in Hershey and it's now on eBay. At Hershey it was FS@$29k. Obviously it did not sell. I did not look under the hood but the paint was okay but thin in spots

69L48Z27 - How thin was thin on the paint?

Bill

Looked like it was over polished or burnt through with a buffer in a couple spots. I didn't study the car I just remember it catching my eye.

Paul: The last auction ended at $27,100. Never hit reserve. I can buy the car for $29K locally but I don't feel it's worth that kind of money. The restoration that was done on it is now over 20 years ago. It's looking a bit aged. I may be crazy, but I feel if I'm going to spend close to $30K, it better be a really, really nice car.

My 2¢

Bill
I agree. Have you made an offer you feel comfortable with? Keep your head up your R/T is out there. It just takes time. You are being smart. It will come and you will be grinning from ear to ear!

Thanks Paul. I offered him as high as $27,250 which he declined. I will keep looking.

SCAM ALERT!!! - Some jack@ss is trying to "re-sell" a car from the Netherlands that was SOLD on eBay last week from Harrisburg, PA. It's the maroon Coronet R/T that has been talked about here. Oh, it's a great buy at $9,500 for a phantom car!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Dodge...WClJwQiSP9EcsgWNsNTsg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Coronet_Scam.png

Auto Transport Service
Back