• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More help - 73 under hood details

yes... but when requested for export to a contry in kmh... or assembled into a country what reads in kmh ( like the rest of the world but USA LOL )... like my car assembled in Venezuela.

yes... but when requested for export to a contry in kmh... or assembled into a country what reads in kmh ( like the rest of the world but USA LOL )... like my car assembled in Venezuela.
how can you tell where your car was assembled and i would like make it as close to all original as i can

Last edited:
Cars built in NorthAmerica simply decoding the VIN will tell you the assembly plant. Don't worry, I was just offering the kilo speedo just in case since I have a few of them. And maybe even like a joke. If you wanna your car original as posible just get the correct miles speedometer.

Cars built in NorthAmerica simply decoding the VIN will tell you the assembly plant. Don't worry, I was just offering the kilo speedo just in case since I have a few of them. And maybe even like a joke. If you wanna your car original as posible just get the correct miles speedometer.
ok thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back