• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Moroso 3 qt oil accumulator NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw525

Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
KIMG0059.JPG
KIMG0060.JPG
KIMG0058.JPG

New Moroso 3 qt oil accumulator #23900 new in box with gauge and valve. $150 shipped CONUS PM if interested. I can do Paypal. Thanks

Last edited:
What else is required to put it into use? Factory 440, 70 Roadrunner
I'm impressed with the concept of these preventing start up wear.
Feel free to give your point of view of this aspect of their function, and any other benefits.

I had on on an off road truck plumbed into the oil cooler line. I liked the added insurance for severe off cambers and steep hill climbs. I also liked being able to prime the engine before start up as the truck would sit for extended periods of time.

Here are some plumbing options that I pull off the internet:

1: The easiest method is to connect the accumulator directly into the oil gallery of your engine. This will be the most effective and require the least amount of fittings to do so. We would recommend something like ½” NPT, ½” BSP, ¾” UNF or larger port for doing this.

accusump_article6.jpg

2: A sandwich plate fits between the engine block and the oil filter. One port of the plate is blocked off. This is another easy solution to plumbing the accumulator into your engine. The one way valve prevents the oil draining through the oil pump and returning to the sump.

accusump_article7.jpg

3: A really easy way to plumb in your accumulator, if you have an oil cooler fitted, is to tee into the return oil cooler hose. You will need to use a one way valve to prevent the oil flowing the wrong way and pressurising the oil cooler.

accusump_article8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back