• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor Monday ?

Love it! Have you thought of battery in trunk?
Thanks. No , I need the trunk for groceries lol
This is a 413 block converted to a 471 stroker with Stage V conversion heads with a 8:71 blower with Enderle bugcatcher Holler Terminator efi
It’s in my 68 Roadrunner 4 spd

Love it! Have you thought of battery in trunk?
No I need the trunk for groceries lol,
This is my 1968 Roadrunner 4-spd.
It has a 413 wedge block with a 471 Hemi stroker kit.
Cylinder heads are Stage V conversion heads
It gets driven almost every day

No I need the trunk for groceries lol,
This is my 1968 Roadrunner 4-spd.
It has a 413 wedge block with a 471 Hemi stroker kit.
Cylinder heads are Stage V conversion heads
It gets driven almost every day
Really like the blower hat (if that's what it's called) down on the blower.

361 ready for install

IMG_2235.JPG

That is beautiful, love the color.
The alternator mounting is something I've never seen though. Are the bolt holes covered up on the end of the head???
It's a 1959 out of a Plymouth/Dodge/Desoto. It originally had a Generator.

My 440 CNC Ported Stealths, Isky 292 cam, Dougs D452 Headers, Speed Pro 6 pack pistons, RPM intake with a 750 double pumper, and fullMSD Ignition sys.

tempImageX38Ail.png

My unit which is out again after fitting things up underneath. 500" Indy low deck wedge, aluminum block with efi. Same as the one in the Violent Valiant from PHR/Mopar Muscle but with injection, no carbs. Pro Trans 727 with reverse vb, rollerized plus GV unit.

IMG_1413.jpeg

Engine stand painted to match the car...................how thoughtful...........LOL
What's the final engine color going to be?
I mixed some paint color match the engine bay and had extra so the stand got painted.

20221204_191818.jpg

20221204_191807.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back