• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Mounting screws needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
My 64 Fury has given me a few surprises, nothing major but enough to take up time and a bit of $$$ to make things right. The previous owner has installed a Be Cool cross flow radiator and because it was wider then the original he moved the battery tray back closer to the exhaust manifold and cobbled to tray to the inner fender. I removed it today and took it to a local welding shop to narrow the tray because when the tray end was formed it bows out and ends up over a 1/2" wider. This doesn't allow for enough space for the tray without rubbing against the aluminum radiator tank. With the change made I should have the clearance I need and I can move on with bolting the radiator down....
The problem is that when the PO cobbled the tray together he used standard nuts and bolts due to him drilling his own holes. I dug through a box I had and came up with a few of the screws I need, they are to have captive washers but one has none and the other has a washer that is broken. There are 4 of these screws, one for tray to the support, two for the tray to the inner fender well and one between the tray to the radiator frame. IF anyone has 4 of those screws I would greatly appreciate you selling them to me plus shipping.....

Thank you FBBO!

batterytrayscrew.jpg
batterytrayscrewbroken.jpg
batterytrayscrewnjowasher.jpg

These look close. One bolt (top) is a bit longer. Found these in my 1966 Plymouth Belvedere parts car in a coffee can in the trunk. Can't guarantee if they're original to the car. They are 1/2" hex head.

20210730_171233.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back