• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving over to B Bodies

From A to B

Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
Greetings and thank you all for making this forum possible. I have been MOPAR enthusiasts since the time I can remember my Grandpa driving me around in his Chrysler dealership cars. My parents purchase a 1967 Barracuda off of him and this is the car I received when I was 16 back in 1982. I still have the car however it is now how I would have ordered it from the factory. Formula S 383 Auto. I have a strong desire to build a Bullitt tribute car and that is why I joined up with all you B Body folks. I have owned and sold many A-Bodies during my lifetime but still have my first love the Barracuda. Anyways I am not interested in VIN's that read XSL however that would be kinda cool. I will be researching this forum probably for the next 4 to 6 months before I even begin to think about buying a 1968 Charger. In fact I just found out the difference between a console and non-console Inland shifter by researching this awesome forum! Of course I will be needing the non console version of this particular shifter. I try to be of the mindset to research first before asking questions that have already been answered and this just comes from experience. Anyhow thanks again and I have to say I am getting that feeling of excitement and it is not because Christmas is coming.

Welcome from Illinois! Thanks for your story. Like where you're going with those plans, Best wishes.

Welcome from Alabama, I'm on A bodies too, but spend most of my time here. We like A bodies here so post some pictures. We may not have seen it over there.

Welcome from Alabama, I'm on A bodies too, but spend most of my time here. We like A bodies here so post some pictures. We may not have seen it over there.
Barrcuda.jpg

welcome to FBBO nice looking barracuda also good luck with your search for a charger

Welcome aboard from NJ. Nice Bacarruda! (slang), thanks for posting. Best of luck with your B plans!
:lol:

Welcome to the Darkside :poke:

Welcome to FBBO, from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back