• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MSD 7530

bobs63wagon

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Have a friend who doesn't use the computer much. Told him I would research the MSD 7530 module for him as he has a bad module. Sure don't see anything used anywhere. I suppose I can try the WTB forum, but not looking for much success. Just started looking, so need to expand my search.

Send it to MSD and get it repaired.
Doug

Yes, send it back to them. They always say they tested it and nothing was wrong with it and send it back at no charge. Now it works as it should.... they do repair it and say there it Nothing wrong with it so they do not get a bad reputation. I have sent them hundreds of items back and they all come back with the same outcome as mentioned above.

Yes, send it back to them. They always say they tested it and nothing was wrong with it and send it back at no charge. Now it works as it should.... they do repair it and say there it Nothing wrong with it so they do not get a bad reputation. I have sent them hundreds of items back and they all come back with the same outcome as mentioned above.[/QUOT
How does one start the process to return something. Call, email, etc. Don't see anything on the MSD site.

Auto Transport Service
Back