• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Music to sooth the soul......

Anybody that knows me knows that I like the live versions of songs, and lately I’ve been diving into The Eagles. There’s a lot of souls soothing in their songs.

I’m also a fan of any musician that likes to remake their songs and use aspiring young musicians to showcase their incredible talents. Although not as “soothing” as most, this song by Tommy Shaw really stands out to me!

Finally, this may be my favorite song in quite awhile. Sung by a very special young lady who is autistic, and her entire autistic school mates. Absolutely amazing, it’s just her and her friends, and their choirmaster on piano.

Anybody that knows me knows that I like the live versions of songs, and lately I’ve been diving into The Eagles. There’s a lot of souls soothing in their songs.

Eagles Hotel California is a great album

Bob Seger is or can be southing too

Joe Walsh good old cruising music

Its interesting to me how different people choose different music to sooth their mind. I prefer a little SRV or April Wine or even a little Strangle Hold to clear my mind.
Yeah...When in a bad or stressed mood, the Wife likes headbanger metal music. She says that the aggressive tones calm her down.
Uhhh...I guess that is akin to Ritalin calming down hyperactive kids while actually winding UP people that are not hyperactive.

Great song by Marmalade with many memories from 69. Many Vietnam vets will know this song as their song. God Bless all of them.

I remember a family friend in Idaho that went there. He came back silent. He had some very dark days. So I can see this as there song.

The list could be long but I always play mr.slowhand. or get some pink Floyd.

Auto Transport Service
Back