• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My ‘70 GTX

Thanks Pearljam, when i saw the other bloke parked up there i thought the same thing. Was a shame he had already left by the time i turned around and went back. He had a nice looking Valiant, all black and shiny, an early seventies model i think.

Spring has well and truly set in now. The days are getting better and better Photon440, good car show weather. :steering:

Nice pics! How did it come to the land Down Under?
Hi Vict. I was looking for a project car at the time and wanted a mopar around the ‘70’s era. I was leaning towards the Plymouth brand and then saw some roadrunners, and really liked the 70 model. Saw the GTX on cars on line, and then saw it again on ebay. Looked unloved and in need of a friend, so i bought it. Landed in Dec 08 and spent the next close on ten years bringing her back to what you see here. Been a long road but mostly enjoyable. Has a few flaws here and there but i’m really happy with how it turned out. Great experience.

Hi Vict. I was looking for a project car at the time and wanted a mopar around the ‘70’s era. I was leaning towards the Plymouth brand and then saw some roadrunners, and really liked the 70 model. Saw the GTX on cars on line, and then saw it again on ebay. Looked unloved and in need of a friend, so i bought it. Landed in Dec 08 and spent the next close on ten years bringing her back to what you see here. Been a long road but mostly enjoyable. Has a few flaws here and there but i’m really happy with how it turned out. Great experience.
Yours was a great build to follow - I kept reading that to try and determine what I should do with mine!!!

Cheers,

Hawk

Auto Transport Service
Back