• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1966 Charger

Looks great, now get to putting it back together!

Thanks guys. Just trying to figure out where all the pieces of this 10,000 piece leg kit I found laying in the field, actually GO!!!

Love that shot of the fender! wow i cant imagine how that looks standing there in the sun looking at it..

Thanks, Ron73.

Not much progress here. Just trying to get the hood trim on. I polished it only to find out that I am missing the factory fasteners that were spot welded to the underside of the damn thing....grr

hoodtrim1.jpg

Now to figure out what bolts go were lol.

I also have to mask the car off and spray the header panel area black like the factory did. It got overspray on it while at the body shop:

underchargerhoodNEW.jpg

Looks real nice, be careful with that soft paint! I scratched mine putting the cats whiskers on, luckly it was still in the paint shop and my friend fixed it up for me.

Scored the meantime 440 for it guys. Tore into it today....gettin ready for some mild mods on the smogger and see how she runs!!

Dan

A 440 Should move that Charger along real well.. Glad to hear of the power plant thats going to be in it! cool beans...

Auto Transport Service
Back