• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1968 Sport Satellite build thread

Cornpatch MO

Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
I wanted a record of my 1968 Satellite project, that I could up date from time to time. I have posted several things, but they are scattered to who knows where. So, I will go back to my pictures, post them and tell what I was doing.
We ordered a new 1968 Roadrunner 2 dr hdtp , when they came out in mid year. The first ones were just too plain for my taste, but when they offered the 2 dr hdtp along with several options, we just had to have one.
Loved that car, but finances forced me to sell it way to soon. For the past several years I have been looking for a suitable Plymouth to make into a tribute car. Road Runners in the condition I want is beyond my reach. I found what I had been looking for, from a fellow FBBO member who is no longer active. Pics are from the day we picked it up.....................MO

IMG_8777.JPG IMG_8779.JPG IMG_8784.JPG IMG_8786.JPG IMG_8788.JPG

Excellent. It looks unmolested and original.
Following....

This is a duplicate thread on my build, and I won't be posting on this one any longer.............................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back