• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1970 Charger R/T pictures

Beautiful. I like them my better without the wing. I also like a Shiney top better. However, it seems almost every Charger that I have owned has had a vinyl top except for 1 of the other 70's I once had and one of my current 70 S.E. 500 Charger.

20170903_161436.jpg 20200919_150659.jpg

Non Vinyl top cars are rare due to the work involved in covering the C-Pillar . My 70 Charger 500 SE had no vinyl and I only saw a handfull of others in the 40 years I owned it
F80697C2-BF98-4708-A987-6BA1A1C7E5E0.png

Nice 70 Charger R/T

welcome to FBBO fromNorCal Sierras

I purchased this car in December and joined the forum then but finally got it outside and took some nice pictures to post. The car has zero rust.......anywhere!

I've put about 100 miles on it since I've bought it and will continue to drive it regularly as long as the weather is good, it's such a pleasure to drive; no squeaks or rattles and goes down the road nice and straight, it really drives like a new Charger probably felt!

I plan on keeping this car a long time and driving it often, it never fails to put a smile on my face!

Nice car!! Where/how on earth did you ever find a car like this?

Gorgeous car you have.

Welcome from Georgia!

You always seem to want what you don't have! I'd prefer a vinyl top and wheel opening mouldings.........and a four speed!
My '70 Charger has:
Vinyl top
Wheel opening mouldings
Four speed..........
and power windows!
:bananadance:

Auto Transport Service
Back