• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 64 Factory EE1 Max Wedge Light Weight

Nice car, 64HEMI!

hey guys. I'm looking for a real stage 3 crossram intake. If anyone sees one or has one for sale, let me know. I'm also looking for original or repop max wedge exhaust manifolds.

Thanks guys for the links to magazine and MW exhaust manifold.. If anyone knows of a real Stage3 crossram for sale please let me know.

Hogpowr,

There is a full aluminum front end and doors for sale in Mopar Collectors guide,

Here is the guys phone number

626-780-6397 his name is Jay.

He said it isn't cheap but the parts are all good, he things the fenders are NOS.

yes. I paid way too much. but oh well.

Yea, that was crazy. Someone else wanted that mag real bad, for sure! Maybe their car is on the cover too! Now lets hope yours is the one on the cover. Wow, that would be special. Let us know how you make out when you receive it...

does anyone have any recommendations on how to find original owners of my car? Do states have databases and are they willing to share that information?

Looks like the name of the dark blue dodge in the picture is Dan Theriault.. The car is called the mopar Midget. Does anyone remember the car or know the owner? I suspect it is not mine. No hoodscoop.. I believe all HP max wedges came with aluminum hood scoop.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 136354
QUOTE]

Is it just me or does the inside of that door look like bare aluminum? I know you said it was missing all the lightweight stuff but this kind of puzzles me. I thought at first it was just an aluminum cover panel but if it was, you wouldn't be able to see the glass...
??

Charlie

The previous owner cut off the outer steel door skin and replaced it with a homemade aluminum skin...he did the same with the trunk...he was quite a talented metalworker...

I got the max wedge back from media blasting. Hoping to get it back to EE1 dark blue by spring. Lots of work between now and then. I'm still looking for info on the car, if anyone has old pictures of any dark blue 4 speeds let me know.

IMG_1312.jpgIMG_1297.jpg

Glad to see you're sticking to it! It's going to be awesome in the end! I'm not to far from you, just a little south of Lake Geneva :)

thanks... big project and hard to find old parts, but having a blast so far. I'm hoping to get the fab work done and get the car primed/painted by spring. after that, its just a matter of finding parts and putting it together.

Auto Transport Service
Back