• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 69 roadrunner tribute

The lift is a bend pak a-symetric it will easy lift a 1/2 ton truck.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the grill goes good with the hood. Maybe a 71 RR grill RR head for the middle?

Sorry if you were talking about the lift in the orignal pics they would lift a suburban.

Sorry if you were talking about the lift in the orignal pics they would lift a suburban.

I hope you mean Plymouth Suburban and not that brand X vehicle. :)

Plymouth Sport Suburban 1971.jpg

Just a couple of pictures to show off the car it's not finished but we are driving having fun now will putz with little things this winter.

20140920_170253 (Medium).jpg20140920_170321 (Medium).jpg

She be a beauty for sure and i hope you have a ball with it, nice color!!!

Did the rear window get the trim delete treatment, I like that! My GTX will look like a twin to yours when done.

Great looking car. Color combo, tires, wheels, stance,........... Looks awesome. :icon_thumleft:

69 gtx. It really will i have the sport satellite grille same as gtx without emblem i just liked it better.

Thanks a lot guys it is not done but it is time to enjoy for a little while.

sharp looking car. hope you get many many miles of enjoyment with her.

69 gtx. It really will i have the sport satellite grille same as gtx without emblem i just liked it better.

Thanks a lot guys it is not done but it is time to enjoy for a little while.

And i hope you do!!! Its to nice to sit and there is always the off months to work on it but spreading the beauty is fun to bud!!! :)

Any chance of a video!!! Cant help but ask. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back