• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 73 Charger SE

superbird77

Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a few pics of my original 1973 Charger SE. I bought this when I was 15 for $3,000. I made a few upgrades but it remains numbers matching, original paint. 400 magnum, Torqueflight Auto, bucket seats. I recently got her running again and plan on driving it as much as possible. It's good to have it back in action while I am waiting to finish my 69 RR project.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Nice!! I had same all through high school and college. Little darker paint with white top. But looks very good! Thanks for posting

Looks great! I look at these Chargers and can almost imagine the Dodge designers daring anyone else to build a car with a longer front end. :)

Looks great! I look at these Chargers and can almost imagine the Dodge designers daring anyone else to build a car with a longer front end. :)
Front fender is as long as my short bed truck bed. 6.5 feet!
Love the car and especially the color! Like to see some engine shots and interior too.

Let's make some comparisons...73 charger vs 73 Lemans vs 73 torino...Which is the best looking car?

- - - Updated - - -

You guys know my answer. How did you keep this beauty stored away for a road runner? I always make sure what I have is golden before I get another project, but that is me.

That's so you can put a V10 in!

Is that HT6 or HT8 color?

very nice looking charger thanks for sharing with us :headbang:

Looks great keep it stock but add accessories it will look great, also I know this is an old post but I am new. try sanding down your head light plastic fillers and repaint them with grill silver from totally auto than paint them with a shiny clear coat like the originals where. enjoy!

Auto Transport Service
Back