• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My A12 coming back to life

NICE! Show some pics! This IS a B-Body street gang.
I was hoping someone might ask!
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_0455.JPG
IMG_3339.JPG

Is,that sweet 70 a survivor or has it been restored? Either way it's beautiful Mopar. Love it!

Hard combination to beat, red four speed with a Six Pack with all of the trim level that the GTX carries. Do you know if this was a "ordered" car for an individual? Need to bring the car to the Chattanooga, TN. show on May 12th and 13th.

Hard combination to beat, red four speed with a Six Pack with all of the trim level that the GTX carries. Do you know if this was a "ordered" car for an individual? Need to bring the car to the Chattanooga, TN. show on May 12th and 13th.
I do not have the history on this GTX like I do with my A 12. We are looking to make some shows this year and would like to visit Chattanooga for sure . We'll see. Thanks.

Nice a12, glad your saving it! Also nice X you have.
I have a 70 GTX 440+6 four speed 3.54 track pack but would love an a12 even more I think.

Nice a12, glad your saving it! Also nice X you have.
I have a 70 GTX 440+6 four speed 3.54 track pack but would love an a12 even more I think.
thank you for your comment. we are so ready to get this A12 together. these X's are very special too. i know you enjoy yours too!!!!

Do you have the fender tag for the a12? What about pictures from when it was new?
i have every document since new as stated in the start of this thread. since you ask this question my wife and i are going to make the 10 mile haul back up the road in the GTX to see if i can get some pictures from the family. i know the guy and his sister were ripping the roads up in the 60's, 70's and up to 86 when is the last time it was registered. i got the last registration too. they went everywhere together in the A12. the brother passed away several years back so i'm not sure if his sister will part with any pics but i'm gonna try. i have no idea why i didn't asked for pics when i purchased the car. if i get some be sure i'm gonna share them here. i have a very special video taken with this car recently at my shop that i will be putting on you tube that i am hoping will go viral stay tuned!!!!!! hehehe!!!!!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back