• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Buddy in Newfoundland having a very bad day.

Sorry to hear of your friend's loss Wayne. Sounds like Ski Doo's are a real liability.

Can we assume that you won't be recommending an Insurance Loss Adjuster to him. :rolleyes:

That's just horrible. As bad as that is, at least their house didn't catch fire. A house a half a mile from me had a fire a few days before Thanksgiving & now they are displaced. And I'm sure that everything inside is more ruined from smoke and water than the fire itself.

Sorry to hear. Fire is one of those things that is really nasty. What doesn't get burned up, get hosed or smoked up. I'm thinking at this point, I'm thanking God they're not planning a funeral.

Glad to see it wasn't the house. Still bad for everything they lost. I was just in Moultrie the weekend before thanksgiving at the swap meet. Hopefully they can get back what the plane is worth present time.

That just totally sucks!!!!

Glad no one was injured or worse....

Hope everything works out as well as can be given the situation....

Dang.....got close to burning down my shop years ago due to a gasoline fire. I thank God that my water pressure is good here....and before someone says never use water, well, you use it when there is no other way to go AND there's not that much gasoline involved.

Sorry to hear it, Wayne. Fire loss is terrible. When I was on VFD, I saw a few people lose their shops by having their motorhomes plugged into battery chargers overnight. To this day, I will not run a battery charger overnight, or when I am away.
Thanks for the heads up. I've been unhooking chargers for awhile now but sometimes I forget and did that yesterday and just went out to pull the battery off and unplug the charger.

Sorryto hear , Thank God no one was hurt. I wish him good luck and to be thankful for what didn’t happen..

So sorry and hope things get better for your friend. Lately it seems like something is going wrong for everyone.

Sorry to hear about your pal. I trust nothing. EVERYTHING is usually un-pluged in my shop every night.
But the snow machine? Who would suspect?

Yes. What a shame. Hard for anyone to deal with such a loss. Thank God no one was hurt.

Damn...
gerryhangar7.jpg
gerryhangar8.jpg

I take it that was attached to something that just melted away. No more off into the sunset for her. Dam shame. So how are they doing? The shock worn off? I hope no depression is creeping in.
I don't care who you are. People are all different. Everybody handles things differently. I hope they are doing ok.

Auto Transport Service
Back