• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Christmas gift wouldn't fit down the chimney

The car looks very unmolested and original,so keep your hands to yourself. I used to dread changing a starter on a car with headers,I always ended up with coolant dripping in my eyes.

Original trunk mat....
PXL_20201226_213047400.MP.jpg

16090971970211648840634652789898.jpg

What a fantastic car! I have my nose pressed hard against the glass looking at this one. There are a few survivor Roadrunners out there. This one must be one of the best. Congrats on your score.

WOW! That BS looks brand new, no yellowing or stains at all! You're one lucky guy. So what did you find under the back seat?

Am I the only one thinking you were just too lazy to offer giving Santa a hand?
Just looking for an excuse to drive it home.
At least that's what I would have been thinking.:D

There is coolant leaking from the header bolts and the left side exhaust pipe is rubbing against the frame and e brake cable, and the pipers are all welded. So I think I'll order up a complete repro exhaust system & exhaust manifold hardware on Monday.

I’m happy with the look and fit of the mufflers from Accurate exhaust. Knocked corners and part numbered etc.... I ordered the hemi magnum ones ACM6056 and maybe wished I ordered the direct replacement oem ones as I have a slight drone at 1700-1800rpm that I think might not be present with the non magnum upgrade units.

I could email a sound bite of them if you like..

4D7E8C53-B70B-4074-9E82-0FDFB3520DB8.jpeg

Last edited:
You're a lucky man RC. Mine is a survivor as well, but with 87K on it when I bought it in '14. It has been repainted, but never restored. Still has the original undercoating. I have had to replace the carpets and headliner, but no sign of the build sheet. :(
I do have the original sales receipt, window sticker, and owners manual as well as the previous 4 owners names.

You're a lucky man RC. Mine is a survivor as well, but with 87K on it when I bought it in '14. It has been repainted, but never restored. Still has the original undercoating. I have had to replace the carpets and headliner, but no sign of the build sheet. :(
Looked On top of the glove box liner? Back of the rear seat?

Auto Transport Service
Back