• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Covid Trip...

Roadrunnerh, get well soon. A frightening event. Glad you got the medical attention required! Hope your wife can get over it.

Sorry to hear how sick you got ! That sounds like a scary situation. I am glad you are on the mend !

My wife got it in early December. She too, had been vaccinated( in May). I had gotten a booster just days before she came down with covid. I didn't get so much as a sniffle tending to her.

No health problems before. but, I'm a smoker.
I hope you are feeling better.
From a former puffer .....
please STOP SMOKING! I am 2.5 years post a 20 year, pack a day habit and a whole host of things have gotten better for me, not the least of which is an estimated $11k in savings! Yes 3 zeros, based on what I was paying per pack in 2019. (I refused to buy cartons knowing my habit would get worse!)
My older brother is the only one in our family who is still hooked and at the risk of being "the annoying ex-smoker" I work on him every day.
Good luck ... you can DO it!!

Thank God you are ok now, yeah Damm Chinese and their disgusting ways to eat absolutely everything that flies swim walk slide or crawl, the world would be better if they have better manners at the table, IMO of course

Hope is for your full recovery. Get well as fast as you can also. And finally this: I have been saying that this Covid crap is a direct Biological Attack upon the World by the CCP and China. You statement: "Those godless motherfuckers in China!" is an exact point to those Slopes in China. They are evil and hell bent on subjugating the entire World as they deemed it should be. Funny thing is, that like all past players wishing for the same thing, they always eventually loose...Prayers being offered...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::praying::praying::praying::usflag::usflag::usflag:

In most cases, a person weighs the risks of any given thing and then makes a decision based on their own risk/benefit analysis.
You're approaching the intersection with a yellow light.....If there are cars on both sides, you may stop for the yellow. If nobody is around, you'll probably keep going.
I am amazed at how people so easily fell for this vaccine program to protect against a 99% survivable disease.
An unproven mix of who knows what...from companies that you cannot sue if it makes you sick.
What also amazes me is that as more and more people are developing heart problems from this stuff, people are still lining up for it.
It reminds me of an abused woman that keeps getting her *** kicked but still stays with the abuser. You people realize that you do have a choice, right?

Thanks guys. Yes, I'm HOME! Kern Dog, thankfully, I didn't bite too deep, but it's very raw feeling. What gets me most is I feel awful for scaring my wife like that. She was terrified, and I wasn't responding to anyone. I feel like I got my *** kicked, then put in restraints on the way to the ER. I'm sore all over.
Oh yeah. Just the seizure itself is a muscle contracting event. Let alone restraint efforts. I'm betting your hair is even sore? Im a little sore just reading your description. All is hoping that the worse is over.

In most cases, a person weighs the risks of any given thing and then makes a decision based on their own risk/benefit analysis.
You're approaching the intersection with a yellow light.....If there are cars on both sides, you may stop for the yellow. If nobody is around, you'll probably keep going.
I am amazed at how people so easily fell for this vaccine program to protect against a 99% survivable disease.
An unproven mix of who knows what...from companies that you cannot sue if it makes you sick.
What also amazes me is that as more and more people are developing heart problems from this stuff, people are still lining up for it.
It reminds me of an abused woman that keeps getting her *** kicked but still stays with the abuser. You people realize that you do have a choice, right?

Agree with you sense prevails, the problem is most are unable to make a critical decision based on risk/benefit anymore cos when your told big enough lies often enough by msm it becomes the truth and the mind is closed to anything apart from the narrative along with the coercive techniques used. Its Psychological trauma based mind control.

I'm glad you feel better roadrunnerh, I hope you have a fast recovery.
I will add that giving up the smokes will help you in many ways.
I am 13 years out from a 2 pack a day habit.
I was 50 at the time and my wife had quit 2 years before.
Many folks will think its nuts but i used chew, skoal to quit smoking.
I figured my lips may rot off but i am saving my lungs lol.
Got me past the hump, 4 years ago I tossed the chew at the grandkids request.
Ok I'm going to stop preaching .
Glad your better , hang in there.

All it takes is a little initiative, and energy, to find your own information and form your own opinion...but people are too lazy for that anymore.

More than 800,000 US citizens have died from Covid. The VAST majority are those unvaccinated. Preaching vaccine fears and misinformation is costing lives. As well as prolonging the pandemic's economic and Healthcare crisis. The science and metrics are undeniable. My lady friend is a nurse. On the front lines. She has tested positive 4 times. The vaccine has kept her from getting sick. But the patients that she serves keeps re-infecting her. That means she cannot work until she is cleared. I can't see her until she is cleared. She has wheeled out dozens of dead from ICU. All were unvaccinated. She is tired. And getting pissed off. My job? Is to spoil the hell out of her. If and when I can.

More than 800,000 US citizens have died from Covid
Prove it.

I'll wait.

While you're at it, look up the following, for 2018, 2019, and 2020:
Influenza deaths
Pneumonia deaths
Cancer deaths
Myocardia deaths

Let's see how those numbers compare, for "before covid" and "after covid". I bet they make up a YUGE chunk of that 800k.

If you can find the numbers, that is.

Annual numbers that used to be published by March of the following year, are STILL not published - two and three years out. Hmm. Wonder why that is...?

And here's a hint: they changed the classification for flu. It is now called "influenza/pneumonia/covid". So even if you can find numbers, they're going to be even MORE vague.

But, I'll wait until you can find those total mortality numbers for us.

More than 800,000 US citizens have died from Covid. The VAST majority are those unvaccinated. Preaching vaccine fears and misinformation is costing lives. As well as prolonging the pandemic's economic and Healthcare crisis. The science and metrics are undeniable. My lady friend is a nurse. On the front lines. She has tested positive 4 times. The vaccine has kept her from getting sick. But the patients that she serves keeps re-infecting her. That means she cannot work until she is cleared. I can't see her until she is cleared. She has wheeled out dozens of dead from ICU. All were unvaccinated. She is tired. And getting pissed off. My job? Is to spoil the hell out of her. If and when I can.
THis is so easy to blow apart....I'll show you:

More than 800,000 US citizens have died from Covid. FALSE. Anyone with common sense can see that those numbers are grossly inflated by grouping other ailments into the COVID classification. The VAST majority are those unvaccinated. MISLEADING, since there was approximately a year before a "vaccine" was available. Preaching vaccine fears and misinformation is costing lives. Continuing to promote a bullshit vaccine is no better. As well as prolonging the pandemic's economic and Healthcare crisis. The science and metrics are undeniable. Who's science? Yours or mine? My lady friend is a nurse. On the front lines. She has tested positive 4 times. The vaccine has kept her from getting sick. Positive 4 times......so the vaccine does not work. But the patients that she serves keeps re-infecting her. That means she cannot work until she is cleared. I can't see her until she is cleared. She has wheeled out dozens of dead from ICU. All were unvaccinated. Impossible. She is tired. And getting pissed off. My job? Is to spoil the hell out of her. If and when I can.

How can anyone be certain that those 800,000 all died from covid when there's been two years of non-stop contradiction and misinformation?

CDC Withdraws Use of PCR Test for COVID and Finally Admits the Test Can Not Differentiate Between the Flu and COVID Virus
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-test-can-not-differentiate-flu-covid-virus/

And thats an incorrect statement, the pee test can only test for human genetic material and was never designed by Mullis to test for any virus whatsoever end of, well known fact almost from the start of all this charade but they still have to put the word convid in there making it out to be something that actually exists.
That test was THE thing used to make out the existence of this fake virus as "cases" and the ensuing massacre by the cure a reality. So anyone in their right mind would therefore deduce from that this is a total re=branding of the common cold/flu apart from those that have had their minds re-branded and believe this crap. Over 90 countries have categorically stated officially that they do not have a proper scientific isolate from a human of SarsCov-2 which is supposed to be the cause of convid, so where is your disease and the so called bullsh*t variants, they come from a worldwide script from the overlords that all gov's have to follow with a far more evil agenda, convid is just the trojan horse to plant fear into the population in order for the shots to be introduced as the savior, and ultimately the introduction of a digital currency through passports, this is exactly the same shite they tried in the US with the swine flu in '76, anyone remember.....that didn't work too well, this is cos this time they got all msm bought and in their pockets.....
and finally from the teachings of Dr. David Martin here's a quote from 1 Peter Dashik (spelling) made in 2015 and these are published words, he is/was a veterinarian, not a doctor with the ecohealthalliance.
Quote...."We need the public to accept a medical counter measure for a pan corona virus vaccine. We need the media to create the hype and we need to use that hype to our advantage. Investors will follow if they see profit at the end of the process!

Last edited:
Over 90 countries have categorically stated officially that they do not have a proper scientific isolate from a human of SarsCov-2 which is supposed to be the cause of convid, so where is your disease and the so called bullsh*t variants
And to that point - how do we "discover" all these new variants, when we don't have ANY testing that can show us a person has covid in the first place??

Auto Transport Service
Back